GUN So I ordered an extra lower in my drunken election night rage

Admitted

I shouldn't be on OT right now.
Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
CMMG $104 shipped.:rofl:

Didn't remember until looking at my credit card statement. Even then, it still took me a while to convince myself that I ordered it.

TS
TS
Admitted

Admitted

I shouldn't be on OT right now.
Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
So far I have said many "Fuck You's" to Obama: Saiga AK47, Saiga 12, AK Mags, and AR15 lower.

phrozenlikwid

Jul 13, 2007
NKY
Drunken gun purchases are always so much fun when they show up at your doorstep unexpected.

Lots of shit around here has been purchased after a night of drinking, and people talking shit about various wares......

I actually acquired a new CZ lower a bit ago, under those circumstances. My friend has a Kimber with a matching 22 upper for it, and was getting lippy about shooting steel with it. I'm going to shut him the fuck up all quick like, with a CZ Kadet kit, complete with dot and comp (and hopefully a can later on).

Course, I had already forgotten some of those plans by the time I was supposed to pick it up.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
last time i went in i asked the guy how many bulk pack WWB 9mm he had.

he got his huge grin and said "we got a new shipment yesterday"

me: give me 10, my main man

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
Done that a few times, usually some sort of accessories, but have made a drunken c&r purchase or two before :o Last week I drunkenly ordered a BOB pack for the dog :o Gotta load it up and see how much ammo she can carry.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448