FIT So I talked to a whale yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
0 carbs is pretty unrealistic. For most people, that's too difficult and they usually fail and ultimately lose nothing because they think they have to do that to lose weight. Start by imploring them to make better overall choices. Avoid sodas, chips, cracks, cookies, processed stuff, etc. Eat less carbs, but especially eat BETTER carbs. Come on dude, this is easy stuff.

TS
TS

jeffreyliu838

Jan 3, 2008
CA
0 carbs is pretty unrealistic. For most people, that's too difficult and they usually fail and ultimately lose nothing because they think they have to do that to lose weight. Start by imploring them to make better overall choices. Avoid sodas, chips, cracks, cookies, processed stuff, etc. Eat less carbs, but especially eat BETTER carbs. Come on dude, this is easy stuff.
I did say that, but I recommended absolutely no carbs for rapid weight loss cause she's huge and doesn't wanna be huge no more.

worthless thread. kill yourself.
I'm saving the whales faggot, go eat a dick.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
leave the saving to these homos

sea-shepherd.gif

1. she isn't going to listen to your advice she's probably just making small talk with a guy thats out of her league (assuming you're not some fag mess)

2. sharks are not whales, sharks are awesome whales are lazy motherfucking pieces of shit

3. dont hand out advice like that to people who obviously have issues with life, if you're not 14334% sure of your opinion or factual analysis you could hurt them more than anything.

4. why the fuck do you associate with fat chicks, she must have hot friends

johnny5.jpg

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
Toothed whales includes orcas and dolphins. The more you know

so a whale shark is whale and a shark at the same time? if a bottle nose dolphin had a threesome with a hammerhead shark and a manatee would the offspring still be a mammal? or would it just be a whalesharkatee

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
0? maybe not impossible but nearly so. i think if you eat 2000 calories of protein and fat a gram or two of carbs is going to sneak its way in no matter what you do. even whey has a smidge of carbs.
It's not impossible, but it's unrealistic. Especially for someone who has no idea about weight loss and probably isn't currently dieting. That's a tough goal to meet and most folks, without a shit ton of self-control, will not be able to meet it, and thus will quit because they think they've failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448