LOVE So I think my friend's mom might be coming on to me

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
My friend and I are planning on going to Europe this summer. He's still up north in school, I'm in our hometown. His parents are helping me plan this trip. Anyways, his mom texts me a lot, mainly just questions or sugestions about Europe, but she occasionally sends me random ones, like "GO RED SOX" (this was during their last series).....just now i responded to one of her europe suggestions with some humor, and she gave me a ";)". I didn't even know parents knew their was such a wink smile. anyways, she asked me to meet her for coffee tomorrow to go over the itinerary. i know this sounds very minor, but if there ever was a mother who would fuck one of her son's friends, it is this woman. she's just that type. i went over to their house today to go pick up some europe books, and her husband was still in the house, i was getting to my car, and she was just talking to me for a bit. as im about to close my door, she turned around and asked me just another random personal question, as if she wanted to continue talking to me to see if some flirtation would come of it. i know it sounds like im blowing this out of proportion, but im telling you, i was getting the vibe.

She's pretty old at the age of 55, but has A LOT of work done on her.
her husband is a piece of shit fuck head by the way.

TS
TS
babar

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
lol. i don't know.

i would not feel guilty one bit for her husband. he's prob cheated on her many times.

but she is the mother of my good friend.

KindlyCuddly

Irina Lazareanu
Jan 27, 2007
she's either an oblivious mom being cutesy or a bored lonely older woman who still has her libido. she'd probably fuck you if it's the second, but only you know for sure. :dunno:

TS
TS
babar

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
she's not oblivious, and not cutesy.

she's a tough woman, likes to be in charge, she knows whats up.....she def. acts younger than her age, likes to cuss, still smokes pot, etc.

TS
TS
babar

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
is this THAT wrong tho to fuck your friends mom. i honestly wouldn't feel guilty....it's different......lol

TS
TS
babar

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
she even calls me by my last name sometimes.....like a fucking teenager would. hahaha so strange.

KindlyCuddly

Irina Lazareanu
Jan 27, 2007
i'm going to personally say no as long as he doesn't find out and you're relatively subtle about it, but i'm sure most others would disagree. :noes: yeah, she's married, but they probably secretly hate each other anyway.

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
Erm, I dont really see that as coming on to you..

Some people are a tad flirty, but thats just a personality trait, you know?

BUT if the chance rises up and it clear signals for red team go...DO ITTTT

TS
TS
babar

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
Erm, I dont really see that as coming on to you..

Some people are a tad flirty, but thats just a personality trait, you know?

BUT if the chance rises up and it clear signals for red team go...DO ITTTT

now what quantifies as a clear signal.....

im saying should i flirt back next time she flirts with me....or should i only bite if its pretty much a "lets go get a room and fuck" type of comment.

hahaha this is so ridiculous.

im not gonna lie, i've always felt this woman had a thing for me....but you could be right, coult just be her personality.

KindlyCuddly

Irina Lazareanu
Jan 27, 2007
yeah, being flirtatious may be something that comes naturally to her, but that doesn't rule out the possiblity that she won't bite back if you show some interest. she's a mom, she probably WON'T make some blatant "fuck me" type of comment at risk of you telling her son or something.

she has to put all that cosmetic surgery to good use somehow. :rofl:

TS
TS
babar

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
but how do i show her interest......

i would have no problem flirting with someone of my age that i met at a bar, but its a bit different.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Well I have morals, so I would say don't go for it. She's married, she's your friend's mom....I really don't understand what more you need to tell you it's a stupid fucking idea.

Alaya

Jun 28, 2006
I personally dont give a shit if a woman is married or not, its the age that bothers me. 55 is pretty dried up. I usually wont go above ~40.

See, if she wasn't married... say his friend potentially found out. Ridiculously fucking awkward, but arguably something that would be worked through.

But, since she's married, I wouldn't be surprised if fucking their son's friend could be a nice little catalyst for divorce should it get out.

Fucking your friends mom? Weird, probably piss your friend off a lot. Possibly your friendship would be ok, maybe not.

Fucking your friends married mom and causing potential marital problems in your "good friend's" family? Fucked up on so many egocentric levels.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
I don't care how shitty my father was or how slutty my mom was...I would never ever stay friends with a guy who fucked my mom. Ever.

TS
TS
babar

babar

Jun 5, 2005
Titletown
i haven't flirted with her once....i have done nothing inappropriate.

i am entertaining the idea, but deep down i know i could never do something like that.

by the way, she's still sending me texts about our trip. maybe she's just a texter. i dont know.

i should send her something flirtatious, just to see what kind of response i'd get. if its nothing notable, then i was probably overreacting.

give me something to send.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan