FIT So I want to buy a power rack: someone's selling one that they made...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Hamlet the Pork

Hear ye! Hear ye! Pigz rool
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2005
Royal Throne of the Swine
On craigslist :noes: He was asking $300 a few days ago, today I see he posted it again for $250, hopefully he'll come down to $200 :x:

But the thing looks pretty good from this one shitty pic
3k73mf3o55T05P05S4b3i80937b053a441d0c.jpg

WWOTD? :dunno:

vudoodoodoo

May 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Dude you can get a new one from Sam's Club for less than $300. That looks pretty similar to the Body Solid rack. Offer him $150 lol.

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
used gym equipment isnt worth much. 200 is more than a good offer from you

Biggins

Apr 13, 2010
:rofl: at "I'll wait till he lowers it" and not just offering less. Make an offer before someone else offers and buys it first.

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
a. there aren't that many people looking for a rack (compared to stationary bikes, treadmills, etc)
B. it's big as hell so some people who may want to buy a used 1 would have to rent a truck or find a friend with a truck etc to even get it home.
C it's big as hell and difficult to move even with a truck so even fewer people are looking to buy a used rack

=

he probably hasn't gotten many inquiries and you should low ball the shit out of the guy cause he probably just wants the fucker out of there and it's taking a ton of room and isn't getting used which means he probably has a wife telling him daily to get rid of the damn thing

offer the fucker $125, if he says no then ask "what's the absolute lowest amount you'd take for it cause i don't have $200 cash (even though he's asking $250 cause if you just say what would you take he'll probably say $200 and obviously if you can get him lower than the $200 point from the get go you're saving $$$)

TS
TS
King Hamlet the Pork

King Hamlet the Pork

Hear ye! Hear ye! Pigz rool
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2005
Royal Throne of the Swine
a. there aren't that many people looking for a rack (compared to stationary bikes, treadmills, etc)
B. it's big as hell so some people who may want to buy a used 1 would have to rent a truck or find a friend with a truck etc to even get it home.
C it's big as hell and difficult to move even with a truck so even fewer people are looking to buy a used rack

=

he probably hasn't gotten many inquiries and you should low ball the shit out of the guy cause he probably just wants the fucker out of there and it's taking a ton of room and isn't getting used which means he probably has a wife telling him daily to get rid of the damn thing

offer the fucker $125, if he says no then ask "what's the absolute lowest amount you'd take for it cause i don't have $200 cash (even though he's asking $250 cause if you just say what would you take he'll probably say $200 and obviously if you can get him lower than the $200 point from the get go you're saving $$$)

this is what I'm thinking. tried calling the number a lil while ago and no answer, hopefully the dude calls back today, I wanna use this bad boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448