So I was at the bar Friday night with friends...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Achmiel, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

...and was talking to this really cute girl. We're having a good conversation, talked about where we're from, where we respectively live and what we do. Anyways, I thought we clicked so I was going to try and get her number or whatever, but one of our buddies (buddy B) was getting rowdy (and fucking our game up - my other buddy (buddy A) was talking to another chick in the same group as the one I was talking to) and we pretty much had to leave. BTW: both the chicks thought me and buddy A were "cool". The ladies understood why we had to go and I got a hug from the one I was talking to. :x: So my friend (buddy A) and I go outside to yell at the guy who was getting rowdy buddy B). We tell him "look - we're going back in to talk to those chicks, you stay out here for a sec." We go back in to try and seal the deal, and as I'm asking for the number, buddy B ends up back in the bar and gettin kicked out of the bar not 10 min. later. So now we really have to go :uh:

Long story short - she tells me she goes to that particular bar on Mondays for Karaoke and on Tuesdays, and pretty much invited me up to meet her on a Monday (I think).

What the fuck do I do???

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

What do you mean what do you do?

She is interested, and she wants to meet up with you on another night.

Go to the bar with a solid game plan. Prepare some stories to share with her, some fun little games to play with her, etc.

Show up with a buddy you like (preferably the buddy who was interested in the other girl), and make sure the guy is social as well, and won't make any weird tension.

Stay at the bar for a while talking to her, getting her comfortable with you, and just having a good time. Have a plan to go somewhere else after the bar, whether it be another bar, a cool restaurant, a landmark, or back to your place to show her that cool thing you were telling her about during the course of the night.

As long as you don't act nervous or completely ignore her or not touch her throughout the night, you'll probably do fine!

3. Achmiel

I was planning on going there, but WHEN is the question... There's the whole "not so fast" issue I'm dealing with.

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Well, the longer you wait, the more guys she is going to meet, and the less you are going to be in her mind.

If you enjoy the bar, then go every Monday --- but NOT with the only plan of meeting her there. If she is there, great, but you're not desperate, so you can use that time to have a good time, have a life, and meet other women.

The "not so fast" issue --- elaborate on that. Is it your objections, hers, or what?

5. Achmiel

I'm looking at it like the "don't call for at least 3 days" kind of thing. I only met her on Friday, and if I show up on Monday, I feel it would look "desparate"

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:confused: what do you mean 'games to play with her..?

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

If you go there alone, not talking to anyone but her, it will be desperate.

If you show up with a friend, and as soon as you walk in the bar, you are smiling, and making conversation with other attractive girls before you make your way over to her, then it will be a completely different frame in her mind.

If you come in smiling, she will see that you are having a great time and you haven't even talked to her yet. Plus, you will be coming in with a higher energy than her, which is always the upperhand.

By talking to other girls, you are showing that you are liked, confident, and just all around a social guy. People are attracted to social people.

Don't read my advice about talking to other people and just take it into consideration then not do it. DO IT. If that means as soon as you walk in, you see a group of girls and walk up and say "Hey, i'm kind of new around here, can you girls give us your opinions on some other fun places in town?" --- and everytime they list a place, make sure they explain WHY they think it is fun. You could easily turn this into a 15+ minute conversation by saying things like "Can you think of any funny experiences you had in that club?" or simply asking for directions to each place. If you plan on asking directions from girls, prepare for a 5 hour conversation though.

Doing this is probably the most important thing. She will see you are social, it will make her flat out jealous, and she will want to do things like sit on your lap, or anything to show that you guys are into each other, so that the other girls will see it.