So I'm banned for no reason on my other account

canning

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2001
Nobody can see all those posts you’ve made melting down
Hello?! Why the fuck did I get banned?! I'm not a fuckin' alt if that's what AE means! christ, I've been putting off joining this forum since I first discovered it about 15 fuckin' years ago! Was put off by the fact I had to PAY just to get an AVATAR! Last night, I thought, fuck it, give it a shot anyway! And this is how ya fuckin' treat me?!

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Finley

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
Hello?! Why the fuck did I get banned?! I'm not a fuckin' alt if that's what AE means! christ, I've been putting off joining this forum since I first discovered it about 15 fuckin' years ago! Was put off by the fact I had to PAY just to get an AVATAR! Last night, I thought, fuck it, give it a shot anyway! And this is how ya fuckin' treat me?!
Is AE Alter Ego?! Is that what the fuck it means?! You guys think I'm an alt?! For fuck's sake, I've never joined this forum before in my life! Look me up on other forums, for fuck's sake! Look me up on NeoGAF, or IGN, or ChiefsPlanet, or CheckHookBoxing, or HipForums! I've never been here before in my fucking life!

• Haha
Reactions: canning

canning

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2001
Is AE Alter Ego?! Is that what the fuck it means?! You guys think I'm an alt?! For fuck's sake, I've never joined this forum before in my life! Look me up on other forums, for fuck's sake! Look me up on NeoGAF, or IGN, or ChiefsPlanet, or CheckHookBoxing, or HipForums! I've never been here before in my fucking life!
What the fuck did I get banned for?! What the FUCK?! Who the fuck banned me?! The only reason that was displayed was AE! What the fuck does AE mean?! I didn't do anything fucking wrong! I didn't break any fucking rules! What, I was a bit sassy with a mod so I got banned?! What the fuck?!

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Finley

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448