FIT So im pretty proud of myself today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowoperative

Rawest asian alive, so raw they call me sashimi.
Aug 13, 2005
Sha-town, Wisconsin
I finally got down to getting a membership at a gym, I've been putting it off for a while but i needed the change. Anyways the real reason I'm here is im gonna try to lose weight and build/tone muscle at the same time but i don't know where to start off or should I do one thing at a time?

Pen Is Mightier

EC stack bro.

But srsly, good stuff...I remember when I first started going to Gold's Gym I was all nervous nancy and didn't know what I was doing. :noes:

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
this makes me think about how fucking packed my gym is going to be in January. Fuck that will lick balls.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
there's like 10 different 24 hour fitness locations i could hit up and they're all equally packed year round, but january-march is just ridiculous. I get around it by going at times other people can't or don't want to, like sunday mornings and right after work in the afternoon on tuesday and friday. I hope my schedule next semester acomodates this :o

RollinDollos

I never did it because I had my brother to show me the way but you honestly are going to want to meet friends at the gym who are bigger then you and get a couple of sessions in with them to show you the ropes.

If your shy or homo, you might want to get a personal trainer for a couple sessions.

TS
TS
shadowoperative

shadowoperative

Aug 13, 2005
Sha-town, Wisconsin
Step 2: Clean up diet
Step 3: Work your ass off at the gym often.

werd
and
werd

my diet is the main thing that'll fuck me up...im fat ill admit and fat people get hungry often...for no reason. It's like hey that was a filling lunch, now lets have some dinner. So yeah I have to work on my diet. Less candy, junk , and fast food. More homemade cooking.

TS
TS
shadowoperative

shadowoperative

Aug 13, 2005
Sha-town, Wisconsin
I never did it because I had my brother to show me the way but you honestly are going to want to meet friends at the gym who are bigger then you and get a couple of sessions in with them to show you the ropes.

If your shy or homo, you might want to get a personal trainer for a couple sessions.

fuck im a shy homo... :mamoru:

but i don't wanna spend the cash for a trainer when i can look up different routines and work out with a buddy...or do I? I don't know what does a personal trainer really do?

Pringles

Oct 29, 2005
I'll help you on your journey.

You can't both lose fat AND build tone muscle. Or at least your just wasting your time. I'd so drop weight first till your around 15% bf then bulk.

Lastly goodluck.

Paintballny

Nov 19, 2003
NY
So I'm pretty proud of myself today...

I woke up.

On a serious note. Take pictures and measurements NOW. Cause you will be kicking yourself a couple months down the line.

ccrooks

Oct 26, 2003
south bay, southern cali
there's like 10 different 24 hour fitness locations i could hit up and they're all equally packed year round, but january-march is just ridiculous. I get around it by going at times other people can't or don't want to, like sunday mornings and right after work in the afternoon on tuesday and friday. I hope my schedule next semester acomodates this :o
:werd: but my gym is the one that's the oldest/"dirtiest" in the area... it's kinda tucked away on the bottom floor of some huge accounting firm building or something like that. there's a sign and everything, but the other gyms are so much prettier!

plus, i like how it feels like i'm working out in someone's basement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448