CAR So lets say the automakers don't get their bailout....

kmad86

Swine Epidemic Survival Crew '09
OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2003
Ft. Smith, AR
Does that mean we won't see GM, Chrysler, or Ford release new cars or will they just cut down majorly?

What do you think OT?

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
They'll go down, lose all the bullshit unions and lame brands like Hummer, and come out of this ready to rock and roll

Fusion

OTSS FTW
OT Supporter
Jan 24, 2005
Portland, Oregon
they are failing but the GM CEO got a 33% raise to 8.5m this year and can take private jets to Washington to beg for monies

Saks

Jul 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Shit loads of people loose their jobs then the US = Fucked

i would have rather seen the auto industry bailed out rather than those fucking fraud insurance firms

Fusion

OTSS FTW
OT Supporter
Jan 24, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Shit loads of people loose their jobs then the US = Fucked

i would have rather seen the auto industry bailed out rather than those fucking fraud insurance firms

I can't make my car payment gov going to pay it for me?

fuck no, so fuck the UAW

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
they are failing but the GM CEO got a 33% raise to 8.5m this year and can take private jets to Washington to beg for monies

Was :bowdown: when the congressman called the CEOs on the airplane thing.

"So you each took separate jets to get here this morning?"

Hoss

Nah, i had water yesterday
Oct 6, 2003
M'boro, TN
why doesnt the fucking oil companies bail out the big 3?

wouldnt that make sense? they all got mad cash, and the big 3 is what has given them their wealth for a looong time now

Why not secure the future of your product, that being oil, with helping gm and ford who create gas guzzlers to gobble it all up?

Juke Box Hero

Aug 5, 2005
fococo
ive met so many people working for the big 3 who "brag" about getting paid so much for not doing shit.

one guy, an electrician, got paid 40$/hr, + overtime, time and a half, all that bullshit, for sitting in an office watching tv and playing cards with the other guys and going out once every few days to fix some minor problem.

fuck that

Fusion

OTSS FTW
OT Supporter
Jan 24, 2005
Portland, Oregon
why doesnt the fucking oil companies bail out the big 3?

wouldnt that make sense? they all got mad cash, and the big 3 is what has given them their wealth for a looong time now

Why not secure the future of your product, that being oil, with helping gm and ford who create gas guzzlers to gobble it all up?

let the big 3 fail, they made their money now its time to let someone else

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor