So @misskitty is coming to visit me

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
@Colleen srs, put this on your calendar to enter the drawing. 1000% worth it if you're able to get it.

1674410101302.png

TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Sunshine coast is cool.

Hlafway hotsprings is also worth it.

Also why the fuck does everyone come visit you and no one comes to visit my ass.
Yah we're going to check some springs out for sure! Some on the way to Alberta so I'll have to start planning a map of our adventures.

Because I have tits, duh!

TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
A month is a long time...
Yah but she's also traveling 17hrs to get here. Jetlag is going to ruin those first few days for her most likely.

She can also work from our house and I've already told her that I'll need to be home to watch sites a few times a week. So I'm sure she will come work with me and supervise me :mamoru:

Reactions: Fanya

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Was told its so touristy .. so many other beautiful places to see so I'd rather go where there isn't a bus load of people.
Meh, the parts you can drive up to are touristy. But if you can hike a mile or two in, it clears up and it's beautiful.

But sounds like she's coming early in the hiking season so shit will still be maybe too snowy for hiking.

Reactions: Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy