So @misskitty is coming to visit me

TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
I don't think that's how it works, mane. I went lend of June/early July to Banff and there were still areas of hikes with sketchy snow crossings. A month earlier is surely worse.
I think it depends on the season.. mountain highways here got snow in June last year lol

TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Also not sure if I'd bother with Calgary (as others mentioned) , it doesn't have anything over Vancouver other than lots of sun in the winter and the Stampede :mamoru2:
Yah I've actually never been to Calgary.. more interested in lakes and the springs but down to see what that shit province has

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Damn a month? I couldnt spend a month with anybody let alone some jabroni from OT.

b1e5efee-f633-43ec-979d-e1ca8176734f_text.gif

Reactions: Kafka and Colleen

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
go hang with @chornelium one wkend, his islands super nice
Hopefully by then the WSF's ferry from Sidney (on Vancouver Island) to Friday Harbor to Anacortes is running. That would make it super easy if they were on Vancouver Island.. just walk aboard, sail for an hour, hang out in Friday Harbor for a day then walk aboard back.

The ferry hasn't run since Covid lockdown's onset tho and the WSF (WA State Ferry System) is hurting for crew and they keep breaking their boats :rofl: ..so it's all still up in the air with that run which is a summer time only boat.

If it is back up and running tho in the summer, I can get @Colleen and @MissKitty hooked up on some sweet mopeds so they can cruise around the island and flash tourists or patrons in my restaurant.

TS
TS
Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Hopefully by then the WSF's ferry from Sidney (on Vancouver Island) to Friday Harbor to Anacortes is running. That would make it super easy if they were on Vancouver Island.. just walk aboard, sail for an hour, hang out in Friday Harbor for a day then walk aboard back.

The ferry hasn't run since Covid lockdown's onset tho and the WSF (WA State Ferry System) is hurting for crew and they keep breaking their boats :rofl: ..so it's all still up in the air with that run which is a summer time only boat.

If it is back up and running tho in the summer, I can get @Colleen and @MissKitty hooked up on some sweet mopeds so they can cruise around the island and flash tourists or patrons in my restaurant.
Wtf how did this go from us coming to all the sudden flashing people:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: chornelium

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
Yah but she's also traveling 17hrs to get here. Jetlag is going to ruin those first few days for her most likely.

She can also work from our house and I've already told her that I'll need to be home to watch sites a few times a week. So I'm sure she will come work with me and supervise me :mamoru:
I didn't get jet lag when I went to Europe. So fingers crossed it's the same this time, and I only need to deal with it when I get back (which is a weekend)

Reactions: Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy