TS
TS
DizzyEdge

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
I think this might be the most snow I've ever seen here, Calgary is typically rather arid so low snowfalls.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Do things stay green year round or is everything brown and dead in winter?
Most everything goes brown in the winter here as it does get cold at night (not super cold but below/near freezing) and most grass around here are warm season grasses. Plenty of seasonal trees. My live oaks in my front yard is still alive and kicking.

Depending on how much you want your water bill to be it can go brown in the summertime here too. 😁

(But on the serious, that only happens for people that don't take care of their lawns at all, it doesn't take much)

Reactions: DizzyEdge
TS
TS
DizzyEdge

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
I commute into Calgary every morning and people were fucking retarded out there today. Let's go fucking 50kmh in a white car with no lights on in a white out. Fuck. That's my rant.

Yeah that's nuts, I always turn my lights on in any kind of weather, even just rain, and in bad visibility hazards aren't a bad idea too.

Reactions: Burning Beard

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
We got like 15cm on Thursday night, rained and now it’s all gone :bowdown:

loving our snowless mild winters we have had for the past few years

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman