Ya I go up there. Wait a bit. Tell him I took 2 shots of test enanthate back in August, did a nolva/clomid pct and tell him I think I may have no fully recovered. He thinsk otherwise and wants to put me on TRT which is test cyp 200mg every 2 weeks. He said my body should have recovered regardless. I asked him if hcg and trying pct again would work and he said not to bother. I dunno if he was pissy or just wanted me to start putting on size again. ANYways so he gives me a shot today and says to let him know how i feel in 3 weeks. I ask if i decide to do this will i not be able to have kids. "not necessarily" was his reply. I have blood work done from before i ever took those shots in aug and am waiting on his office to get those results, so I know if I fucked myself up. I'm thinking about getting a second opinion. what does F&n think? Cliffs: Doc puts me on TRT without getting my prior bloodwork. Soon as blood work come sback, if low i will do trt, if not i will go to another doc and try to recover.