So, the French are rioting and protesting because of proposed legislation that would stop them from filming police and sharing images of their police.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007

Cliffs: Police and demonstrators have clashed in Paris as tens of thousands took the streets to protest against new security legislation, a controversy intensified by the beating and racial abuse of a Black man by officers that shocked France.

Tweet with video of beating. Warning: blood and someone getting beaten.

MEANWHILE: In the USA, police kill unarmed black men and motherfuckers fly flags "backing the blue".

Do you still think that USA is number 1 in the world? We are a shithole my dudes.

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Imagine actually giving a shit about your country enough to unite and make real changes instead of arguing about it on facebook and off topic.

Myself included.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Imagine actually giving a shit about your country enough to unite and make real changes instead of arguing about it on facebook and off topic.

Myself included.
They have many social programs in place that protect the people who will be negatively impacted by participating in this. You do this in America and you’re a felon and you’ll be lucky to get a drive-thru job

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Also could the timing be any worse for them to get caught Rodney kinging a guy on surveillance cameras that they didn’t notice

Police are class traitors. They're only there to protect wealth.

Also: any law where the only punishment is a fine is bullshit and obviously only hinders the poor / non-wealthy and therefore should not exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman