I shouldn't be on OT right now.
Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
Her # is 314-535-3792

She called and said "Hello is this Ryan ****?"
"Yes"
"My name is *** and I am calling about the Obama campaign."
"ok"
"We are just calling around making sure everyone is registered to vote. Are you registered?"
"Yes"
"Do you know who you are voting for?"
"Yes"
"Do you care to tell me?"
"No I would not."

She hung up. Please prank call the fuck out of this number.

ReFreshing

OT Supporter
Jan 25, 2006
SoCal, Erf
I hate the people on my campus constantly pestering every single person about registering to vote. Totally defeats the purpose of voting. People end up feeling obligated to vote even when they have no idea what the fucking issues are or the stances each candidate has. They just all end up voting Obama because hes popular and "cool". I'm in college so at least half of these people watch the Daily Show and think they are educated about everything and are ready to vote. Fucking idiots everywhere.

THT

The easy way is always mined
Mar 16, 2005
The booby hatch
I hate the people on my campus constantly pestering every single person about registering to vote. Totally defeats the purpose of voting. People end up feeling obligated to vote even when they have no idea what the fucking issues are or the stances each candidate has. They just all end up voting Obama because hes popular and "cool". I'm in college so at least half of these people watch the Daily Show and think they are educated about everything and are ready to vote. Fucking idiots everywhere.
Democracy only works when the populace is engaged and thinking. Set sail for fail...

SlowTA367

Sep 17, 2006
TX
i got my sweet new shirt today :bowdown:

obamunism.gif

Link? :x:

Hooligan

Jan 18, 2004
That's why they want everyone to register.

Hooligan

Jan 18, 2004
Also, I'm not necessarily for literacy tests, but maybe a test on the candidates self-proclaimed position on issues just to make sure people know what they're voting for.

I know it's all about what the people want, but when the people don't even know what they're voting for or how it will affect them beyond 4 years out, maybe they shouldn't vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan