So this new broad moved into the building

Bobby Ballsack

We all need friends in here
Jun 22, 2001
Mayor of Studio City
She chatted me up this morning for the first time about our dogs.

Then she texted me in the middle of the day asking I could help set up her new TV after work.

I'm a nice guy so I helped.

Then she started trying to get me drunk off shitty rose and asked me to watch movies with her all night on her new shitty TV.

I somehow escaped with my dignity. Not doing that again.

Reactions: Cicada

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
so i moved into this new apt. some creepy guy kept following me and insisted on helping me with my tv. even tho i tried to push him away he kept pestering me. like the good person i am, i offered him refreshment and he got tipsy off of one glass of wine and passed out on my couch. i'm thinking of moving

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
so i moved into this new apt. some creepy guy kept following me and insisted on helping me with my tv. even tho i tried to push him away he kept pestering me. like the good person i am, i offered him refreshment and he got tipsy off of one glass of wine and passed out on my couch. i'm thinking of moving

yikes

TS
TS
Bobby Ballsack

Bobby Ballsack

We all need friends in here
Jun 22, 2001
Mayor of Studio City

You should've at least tried to blow him.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan