So was Digidy the rapist?

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
there's your problem

read the fucking thread

god ot has so many problems processing simple information. it's a wonder you can all breathe

:rofl: jesus fuck who pissed in your cornflakes? that thread was hard to read, so much cluster and fuck.

brb...sending you bacon to relax you.:mamoru:

kackel champion

faces always are changing lies and disguise for th
Jun 22, 2006
home of the goon swagger
i can haz bacon?

12%2B-%2B1

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
allegedly. he hasn't been convicted yet. innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz

fingerprints don't lie

oohhh yeah, I keep forgetting that part.:o

I'm too trusting..I think OTers are all good peeps and forget there are also bad people.:hs:

Leah

OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2006
Oz
Agree, I'll delete old threads to make room for more, but don't care about my posts. I've seen him post for years and yet there is almost no trace of him. :hs: I know it sounds silly, but this whole thing freaks me out.:o
:wtf:

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory

Which part? I'm guessing the rapey part. IF Digidy is the guy OT thinks he is... As a teenager, he raped a 29yr mother in her home. She fought, he threatened her child in the next room. Fingerprints were left but case went cold until this week when he was arrested after prints matched up to him.

Leah

OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2006
Oz
Which part? I'm guessing the rapey part. IF Digidy is the guy OT thinks he is... As a teenager, he raped a 29yr mother in her home. She fought, he threatened her child in the next room. Fingerprints were left but case went cold until this week when he was arrested after prints matched up to him.
It is creepy as fuck that most of his posts and shit are gone, I recall several threads of his in the last few weeks alone.

And that is fuuuuuuucked up.

kackel champion

faces always are changing lies and disguise for th
Jun 22, 2006
home of the goon swagger

the most humorous part is that he broke into the house by smashing a window wearing nothing but a mask, socks, and tennis shoes

TS
TS
DCC

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
what? cliffs?

Search digidy in thread titles. will link in a second. dont read the thread it is useless execpt for mikel saying what I said in the 1st post

EDIT: none of this works he is the guy who just posted a bunch of creeper pics. (alone that creeps me out) But he allegedly raped someone TB found out etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec