Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 28, 2009.
Is cinnamon a bad idea? or PB?
does wal-mart carry that?
not sure but I can sell you a bottle if you want, primo stuff, highly enzymatic
ban for sale of illegal substances
Cinnamon is great.
here are my favorites:
-w/1/2cup of mandarin oranges or crushed pineapple
-w/ w/ Sliced Radishes, green onions, Salt&Pepper
- w/ Tomatoes, steamed and chilled red/green peppers & fresh Herbs
- w/ Crushed garlic and used as a dip for Triscuits/Wheat Thins
- w/ Cooked egg Noodles & black pepper (popular with tha Jooz)
- w/ Vanilla Yogurt
- w/ Chopped Bartlett Pears & Toasted wallnuts (MMMMMMmmM!)
- w/ Cinnamon on Toast
apparently good, but never tried:
- w/ Curry
- w/ Ketchup (apparently Richard Nixon's favorite lunch while in the white house)
how much protein does it have in it bro?
I like cherry preserves with the chunks of whole cherry mixed in
Blueberries + cinnamon + splenda = heaven
looove this one
do you guys just buy those frozen fruits in the bag?
sweet and hot jalapenos. it seriously tastes so good you can't even fathom it
Fresh cracked pepper is all I use. In fact, I'm eating some right now.
This or sugar free jello mix.
But I only do this when I need something sweet and need to resist the urge to eat the gf's candy
I've been using breyer's light yogurt, only 8g of sugar per cup
avocados and tomatos
I usually eat it plain.
sorry TL_Dumplomat I couldn't hear you the sound of pants shitting is far too loud
sugar free preserves
buffalo sauce + ranch or bleu cheese
WHERE TO COP?!