GAME So what is the general consensus of the PS3 Move, is it a good addition?

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Ps3 has no games lol

And no online lol

And move is like a dildo with a light

gui3

all the dude ever wanted was his rug back
May 6, 2000
i have it, and i played through the singleplayer campaign of Killzone 3 with it.

the hardware is very good. no doubt that it was a great experience with the sharpshooter - it was just like back in the day when you used to go to arcades and play Time Crisis, etc. it's very accurate, it doesn't get in the way.

problems:
- TURNING in the game is hard, because there's acceleration. you have to aim to the side of the screen, and there might be a moment of lag, so you turn too far, and suddenly you've turned too far, so you turn back, but you overcompensate, etc. you end up getting fatigued.

- MULTIPLAYER is harder with the move controller. with a controller, i can do the quick-twitch turn & shoot. i'm much sloppier with the motion controller. this may be my fault, though - it's a new control scheme, and i may need more practice, and just to tweak the sensitivity settings and build some muscle memory.

- GAMES - just like Kinect, there's a ton of potential here, but very few games. they will either make a lot of games for it or they won't. but the killzone experience was really good.

Rivers

THROW AWAY LOGIC AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB
Jan 11, 2007
Sport champion is awesome if you have 2 move controllers

Get TW12 shit is fun as hell

Pitt

1-1-11 — Never Forget
OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2003
Injured Reserve
works great for tiger woods

tough to use it for the socom beta, didn't try any other fps games with it yet. :o

somethingstrang

Aug 16, 2007
Pretty much same experience as wii motion plus. The novelty wears out fast if it wore out for you in the wii, even with support from good games. Not pinpoint accurate and fast as you may think, but its decent. Eventually you'll get lazy and just use the controller.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
Pretty much same experience as wii motion plus. The novelty wears out fast if it wore out for you in the wii, even with support from good games. Not pinpoint accurate and fast as you may think, but its decent. Eventually you'll get lazy and just use the controller.
Idk...for golf Tiger woods I really prefer the motion controls to anything. Fucking love playing with my dad over a few beers.

TS
TS
Supersaiyanhonda

Supersaiyanhonda

Transformers CREW
Apr 16, 2001
Off-Topic
So according to this thread, Sport Champion, Resident Evil 5 and Tiger woods is really the only good games for it right now......oh-boy, so nothing else? :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448