LOVE so.... what's everyone's plans for xmas gifts?

Suffocation

For myself? A shaving kit, some clothes, that's it.

For my girlfriend? Don't have one :(

giz

Nov 25, 2004
salt lake
never had an SO to gift before, so I'm not sure yet. maybe a nice coat + necklace/pendant :dunno:

already bought my parents a new set of pans... pricey! but worth it, they needed them badly.

I'm not sure what I want.

TS
TS
lauren

lauren

Apr 11, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
yeh, i was thinking some wusthof or henkel knives..... and my bro mentioned a family album of the past ~5 years with pics no one has the time to actually print out (bad digital practice).

my folks are actually easy this year.

mistergixter

Jun 20, 2008
I don't have an SO at the moment, but am working on one. Her birthday is also on the 2nd, so not sure how that one is going to work out. I am also a poor college student who just got work hours reduced. Better reduced than none at all.

yankeeschick14

Jul 25, 2007
NJ/PA
Worst time of the year to obtain a GF.

Xmas, 2 months later Valentines, and there is a 1 in 4 chance that her birthday will be somewhere near either of those.
yeah my bf has a shitty time of it. Christmas, valentines, my birthday, and our anniversary, each a month apart.

xconverge

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2008
San Francisco, CA
yeah my bf has a shitty time of it. Christmas, valentines, my birthday, and our anniversary, each a month apart.

2939021293_4d2fa4674c.jpg

Just reminded me of this picture I took :big grin:

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
I want a new laptop or a ps3:o

And I have no bf, so no gifts for that. My brother said he wanted a box full of condoms lol. And my bros and I are getting the mother an ipod.

TS
TS
lauren

lauren

Apr 11, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
if the gf's bday is in jan or early feb, one really good gift and you're golden.

as a jan 25th bday, id respectfully disagree.

i dont care about the gift, but i think bdays > calendar holidays.... plus, our anniversary is first week of march, but we don't even speak of it or vday.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Hope he doesn't read this :noes: Then again they are both things he wanted :rofl:

authentic baseball jersey
awesome coffee maker
PS3 game
bunch of little things I'm sure I'll pick up

:dunno:

Last year he got the iPhone and then the iPod, this year he asked me to please not spend over $300 so I obeyed.

Sephiroth13

Beginning of the End
Aug 16, 2006
near some cows
This is what I'm getting my woman, She already has 23 of these that I've given her over the past two years. She loves roses and these Eternally pieces will never wilt with time.
https://securewsch01.websitecomplete.com/srosen/shop/showProd.asp?prod=1731

She also has circulation problems in her feet and hands, so I'm actually getting her electric Gloves as well and was thinking of taking her to see the Trans Siberian orchestra or get her the Corner Brownie Pan. :)

ww_Crimson

Sep 3, 2007
Bay Area
I need some ideas for myself :-\.. Most the things I really want are expensive and for my car (in the 300-1200 range) and I would never ask for that pricey of a gift from anyone. I do want and need a lot of clothes as I've lost a lot of weight and decided I hate the high school fashion style I've got but I don't want to only ask for clothes from everyone.

I think im gonna get tickets to Phantom of the Opera for my girlfriend and take her to see it. She's been telling me she wanted to see it before we were even dating. If not she loves clothes and shoes however I am very bad at shopping for those two things for girls and I don't want to get her a gift certificate.. Plus I got her a pretty pricey jacket for her birthday. If I go that route I'll take her friend with me to pick some stuff out.

.. damn gonna update this post later gotta go for now

MarshyTheKid

May 3, 2006
Spokane, Washington
Meh dunno. Need to figure out stuff for my siblings. My sister and I are buying my parents a weather monitering station thing since the current one they have is shit.
No SO. I was excited about christmas shopping for my ex, then our 1 year would have been Jan 1st so I was going to go down there for a week.
Myself? I think I'm going to give chip in so my grandparents and parents can get me a 32 gig itouch.
I never know what to tell people to get me. Some things are too expensive that I want(360, stuff for my car) and cheaper than that I just can't think of things.
I love figuring out gifts for people. Family is less fun, mainly like doing it for SOs.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan