So what's the chances that some of these First time Home Buyer tax credits actually get passed by the Dems?

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
Can someone give me cliffs? I've heard of a potential $10k first time homebuyer tax credit in the works with the Biden admin. If my wife and I buy together, and she hasn't purchased a home before, would we qualify?

Also hoping for some more solar incentives- Think those are in the works?

We are looking at building a home right now, but may hold out a little longer if these policies are actually in the works :noes:

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
no one knows what the outcome will be. ideas are one thing. what actually gets passed is only known to god at this point.

Reactions: TenSteel

Deleted member 9731

More like I'm in the process of planning a build now, but i can wait another couple months if it means i can take advantage of a tax credit. :dunno:
It matters when you close not when you start

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
id imagine there is an income cap like everything designed to elevate the poor, and would fuck the ones that just barely missed the cutoff.

Reactions: kwhitelaw

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GarRice