GAME So who's hyped for Back 4 Blood?

MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I haven't moved on to act 2 yet. I've just been playing the shit out of act 1. Maybe i'll move on to act 2 this weekend

And i'm the dumbass who keeps startling the witch-like assholes. I just see glowing pink and start shooting. I wish the special infected weren't all the same damn color

Reactions: the_antsy_honda
May 8, 2001
Colorado
I haven't moved on to act 2 yet. I've just been playing the shit out of act 1. Maybe i'll move on to act 2 this weekend

And i'm the dumbass who keeps startling the witch-like assholes. I just see glowing pink and start shooting. I wish the special infected weren't all the same damn color
Oh you're that guy :rofl:

I played with one guy that was triggering every flock of birds, car alarms... you name it. lol.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Do ammo pouches only work on yourself? I haven't tried using one yet, but I was in group with buddies earlier and one of them used his. No one else seemed to be able to benefit. :dunno:

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Do ammo pouches only work on yourself? I haven't tried using one yet, but I was in group with buddies earlier and one of them used his. No one else seemed to be able to benefit. :dunno:
You can drop em , but yeah you can also just pick em up and use them too

One thing so far is that although the game does a pretty good job of dressing up the levels (fog, daytime/nighttime), it feels like we're just going over the same map over and over again. Although Act 3 might be different.

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
You can drop em , but yeah you can also just pick em up and use them too

One thing so far is that although the game does a pretty good job of dressing up the levels (fog, daytime/nighttime), it feels like we're just going over the same map over and over again. Although Act 3 might be different.

i noticed that in Act 1.. like.. haven't we been here? this looks real familiar? wtf?

act 2 been kind of a bitch so far even on easy. lotsa dumbos online.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
i noticed that in Act 1.. like.. haven't we been here? this looks real familiar? wtf?

3 person premades are some of the worst though. I joined in with one the other night and they were friends. They were kept talking shit about "the random" (me) for disturbing exactly one group of birds trying to clear a path to resurrect one of their dumb asses, meanwhile they kept dying to the dumbest shit and i had to keep bringing them back up and breaking them out of shit, PLUS they also disturbed hordes.

The worst

May 8, 2001
Colorado

Well some of the missions, you are running back through the same areas for different objectives.

Reactions: 93rx7
May 8, 2001
Colorado
3 person premades are some of the worst though. I joined in with one the other night and they were friends. They were kept talking shit about "the random" (me) for disturbing exactly one group of birds trying to clear a path to resurrect one of their dumb asses, meanwhile they kept dying to the dumbest shit and i had to keep bringing them back up and breaking them out of shit, PLUS they also disturbed hordes.

The worst
Unless everyone is communicating, I find it pretty damn difficult 80% or more of the time. It's pretty rare to just group with good people.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Unless everyone is communicating, I find it pretty damn difficult 80% or more of the time. It's pretty rare to just group with good people.
i don't mind it being a failboat sailboat, but people being toxic kinda makes me want to just quit. People gonna fuck up, don't be a dick about it.

Reactions: Downset
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
I'm hoping it does well so they will put some more effort into DLC's or expansions. It has good bones, just needs some polish and refinement, and some more maps.

I wish I could change my starting loadout like WWZ, but other than that, most of my complaints are pretty minor.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
I'm hoping it does well so they will put some more effort into DLC's or expansions. It has good bones, just needs some polish and refinement, and some more maps.

I wish I could change my starting loadout like WWZ, but other than that, most of my complaints are pretty minor.
Yeah... I like to play as Mom, and I absolutely hate her starting weapons.

MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I've been playing as Karlee. Bitch's superpower is she can spot those turds sticking to walls before you turn the corner :bowdown:

But still there's always that one guy who just wants to run through the house and gets raped by those things nonstop....like dude after the 2nd time maybe you think you should be more cautious

MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
The people playing this morning are absolutely terrible. Every game feels like we're on a speed run to trigger every damn horde

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec