GAME So who's hyped for Back 4 Blood?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
did most of Act 1 on veteran with a group yesterday. got a bit too rough at the end for us though and we'd been playing for hours at that point. me and two other guys stayed the same but the fourth position we had to fill twice.

getting better at the game for sure. also finished act 1 on rookie. think i'll finish up act 2 on rookie at least before i try more veteran, i feel like a lot of cards you unlock are really strong. one of my favorites is the heal 2 hp per melee kill which has saved my ass a ton, at the diner on veteran i was beast moding it up by meleeing and keeping myself up at my 40 hp cap because of all my trauma damage. the rest of my team kept getting downed but i was just out there juking around and smashing zombs in the face and healing up faster than they could damage me.

Werm

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Sep 17, 2021
Cheeseland
Looks like a Serious Sam type game. I played that when it came out. Played it for many hours. Than I got so bored of the waves of enemies I've never played a game like that again.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
I wish they would make a game like this with more permanence. Somewhat like Division 2 but with monsters to kill instead of humans.

Leveling up, builds, permanent gear, etc.

But not Destiny, with real life guns

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
finished act 2 on recruit and tried some more vet but vet is rough with a lot of the groups i'm finding, just constantly activating hordes left and right

recruit is too easy to really hold my interest that much though

• Haha
Reactions: the_antsy_honda
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
finished act 2 on recruit and tried some more vet but vet is rough with a lot of the groups i'm finding, just constantly activating hordes left and right

recruit is too easy to really hold my interest that much though
Recruit can still be pretty difficult if you get fucked on corruption

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I wish they would make a game like this with more permanence. Somewhat like Division 2 but with monsters to kill instead of humans.

Leveling up, builds, permanent gear, etc.

But not Destiny, with real life guns
There is.. Outriders. Played it for a while closer to launch and it was pretty fun tbh. Free on Game Pass. Think it had some bugs people bitched about but it's probably fixed by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor