GAME So who's hyped for Back 4 Blood?

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
Finally beat the bar room brawl mission on veteran. I ended up doing it with a rando and two bots. The bots are smarter than most of the fucking players I've been stuck with.

• Haha
Reactions: jaunt

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
How can people still play games in split screen? Even with an 80" tv, that shit sucks.
I’m lucky if I get 5 hours of video games in a month. When I do play, it’s generally with a friend. Not gonna play some single player game in that scenario for obvious reasons

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Finally beat the bar room brawl mission on veteran. I ended up doing it with a rando and two bots. The bots are smarter than most of the fucking players I've been stuck with.
They can be. They're useful for not making mistakes too often, and dropping you ammo. But they are pretty shitty at always doing to right thing to progress.

Reactions: Weapon X

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
beat it on rookie, struggling to get into a group for veteran act 1 that can get past the last couple stages. been mostly playing holly with a full melee deck and doc with a full support deck depending on what the team needs.

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Did you guys see the sprays?

lol

E8Gv0haUYAMPXT2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jaunt and Downset
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
beat it on rookie, struggling to get into a group for veteran act 1 that can get past the last couple stages. been mostly playing holly with a full melee deck and doc with a full support deck depending on what the team needs.
I've been playing as Karlee a lot because of the faster use ability + i like her starter subweapon

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
beat the game on vet, only act 4 once but the others a few times now, still largely rolling melee

haven't played nightmare yet but i've heard melee isn't as good because of all the close range damaging zombie types like acid pools and exploding heads being there all the time so melee switches from common clearing to mutation deleters so i've been making a doc build i'll use in nightmare, heard most people speed run in nightmare because it's easier to just get mobility and scoot past everything you can than it is to actually fight mutations

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i do generally transition to a mutation deleting style on vet by the end of the game tho, axes with some damage increasing modifiers will kill tallboys in one hit

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Veteran is pretty easy with a well formed group. You kind of need good cards though. You need a healer that can remove trauma damage. You need someone to take on hordes, someone to take on specials, you need to properly set up at choke points at certain spots and to just ignore everything and run as fast as possible at other spots. The one card that gives you a lot of run speed but an aim penalty after getting hit is mandatory for just about every character. Easily one of the most important cards in the game.

That said I haven't played much since Forza came out and every time I've tried has been a bad experience because most people are just clueless and this game is not forgiving of errors.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19