ART So yesterday's wedding was a disaster, but the highlight of it all was...

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
the groom came in riding a fine little pony. :naughty:

700_8803.jpg

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
money can't buy class.... but it can sure buy a badass photographer :bowdown:

I was just second shooting for the gal that seconds for me here in town. and when you say no class... here's a few things that happened.

1. drunk guests peeing off the balcony onto the restaurant below
2. sister of the groom calling the coordinator a cuntbag and a bitch
3. groomsmen going downstairs to the said restaurant picking a fight
4. cops showed up
5. groom told the cop "fuck you, I'll get my drunk ass in my ferrari and leave, and you won't catch me". :rofl:
6. some drunk stumbling bitch's titties fell out of her dress. (sorry, wasn't there to capture it).
7. brother of the groom, drunk off his ass, gets in the ferrari at the end of the night w/a sparkler hanging out, driving around the parking lot
8. guests shoving said sparklers in the camera and around us as we were getting our shots
9. said guest burnt THE FUCK OUT of lead shooter w/ said spaklers

just some highlights. :rofl:

HighTachPres

Jan 23, 2004
Greenville, SC
meanwhile in texas...

4. cops showed up
5. groom told the cop "fuck you, I'll get my drunk ass in my ferrari and leave, and you won't catch me". :rofl:
6. some drunk stumbling bitch's titties fell out of her dress. (sorry, wasn't there to capture it).
7. brother of the groom, drunk off his ass, gets in the ferrari at the end of the night w/a sparkler hanging out, driving around the parking lot
8. guests shoving said sparklers in the camera and around us as we were getting our shots

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
So I'm guessing it was a rental Ferrari...

the family owns a crane and rigging company, which coincidentally happens to be my customer at my day job (i knew all the kids, since they run the company), so I know they have money. Don't know if it was a rental or not, because there were plenty of high end cars there... so I didn't ask.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
I was just second shooting for the gal that seconds for me here in town. and when you say no class... here's a few things that happened.

4. cops showed up

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dmora

4. cops showed up

WHITE PEOPLE
BLACK PEOPLE

ALL SAME

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor