FIT So You Think You Can Squat Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Someone started this thread before but I figured I'd start a more updated one.

Last Part is Out!

This is by far the best instructional video I have seen for the squat... and its free.

Part 1
[y]EkF9QD7oCIA[/y]

Part 2
[y]c6cgnxY8ld4[/y]

Part 3
[y]Q36wb3PgTQ4[/y]

Part 4
[y]LBxYSAxxajc[/y]

Part 5
[y]LzlsAmFJNaU[/y]

Last edited:

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
what happens in the fail around 2:30 is exactly where I fail on my squats...helpful as shit

TS
TS
MaineSucks

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
what happens in the fail around 2:30 is exactly where I fail on my squats...helpful as shit

I'm going to start incorporating Seated SSB GM's into my arsenal. I've always wondered how I can bring the upper erectors up and never thought to try those.

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
my gym doesn't have one...i guess use a regular bar and squat down to a box?

Frank Dux

I wish I could train at a gym with all this equipment and fat guys with bloated faces to help me :wtc:

TS
TS
MaineSucks

MaineSucks

Everglades Guy
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Wenning is one of the smartest people I have ever heard talk about training. He currently has a contract with the government training Army Rangers and has a bunch of professional athletes at his facility. Still manages to train and put up huge totals and his lifts are always clean

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
Wenning is one of the smartest people I have ever heard talk about training. He currently has a contract with the government training Army Rangers and has a bunch of professional athletes at his facility. Still manages to train and put up huge totals and his lifts are always clean

One of the few guys in multiply powerlifting who always hits depth and is never disputed. Guy is a fucking beast, one of the strongest men in the world, but still humble, always helpful, etc. Class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan