GAME Some BF3 Multiplayer leaked footage

Tdizzle

Jul 1, 2007
Vegas, son.
Game looks great to me. I know a lot of people are disappointed that the map doesn't support jets and that's what everyone has been waiting to see. Hopefully they'll release something before October. Best thing I've seen so far, though, is how you can counter someone's knife. Not exactly sure how it works, I've seen one where it looked like they both died, then another where the initial attacker was killed, and then a third where the initial attacker was blocked but killed him anyway. Button mashing contest maybe? Not sure, but simply being able to block someone's knife is a big improvement imo.

it's tim

Apr 16, 2007
MD
love everything but the UI. wish they'd go back to the simple red/blue and realistic mini maps. Hate this neon glowy shit.

Ribbie

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
the map in that sniper video looks exactly like a map i used to play in COD4 :o

cant wait! might be late to the party but I'll end up getting it fo sho

Signedx

Feb 20, 2007
Bolt Action Sniper, Shotgun and Vehicle

[y]SDcbaR1THPQ[/y]

LMG/Bipod

[y]bTAn0APN-pM[/y]

Wthermans

What does "New High Score" mean? Is that bad? Di
Dec 8, 2004
Maryville, TN
No jets/helis no care. 2.5 months from release and they still haven't shown anything that makes this BF3 instead of BC3. :rofl:

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
No jets/helis no care. 2.5 months from release and they still haven't shown anything that makes this BF3 instead of BC3. :rofl:
Theyve already said that they're in the game. I'm anxious to see the footage of them too but I'm fine knowing that they are at least in the game.:dunno:

Wthermans

What does "New High Score" mean? Is that bad? Di
Dec 8, 2004
Maryville, TN
Theyve already said that they're in the game. I'm anxious to see the footage of them too but I'm fine knowing that they are at least in the game.:dunno:
I'm not. I want to know how they handle, the size of the maps they are on, what type of jets are in the game (just Fighters? Or do we get Bombers again too?), what types of Helis (transport, attack, recon?). For something that was a large part of BF, DICE sure is treating them as a "fluff" feature.

We've already lost the commorose, commander, and a variety of other things that made BF2 great. Each announcement they make about this game makes it look more like Bad Company than Battlefield and that's NOT what I want since this is supposed to be Battlefield 3.

18-1
Jun 26, 2006
I dont really give a shit about commander, I actually think the 4 classes are perfect and more life like.

However - these videos need some real fucking people playing all out war. give 64 of us 1 game... we will make a video. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan