XO

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
You're kind of askin for it if you're driving newer SUVs/Trucks
huuuuuuge target on you

Paid off, insurance isn't covering it so it's a total loss. Ambushed by 6 guys with some sort of guns, sounds like AR15's.

TS
TS
XO

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
outside of Ciudad ObregΓ³n Sonora.

That's really the only details for now

TS
TS
XO

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
My 240sx was stolen in San Diego and found down in mexico some how. Of course it was missing the stereo, zero gas, that was about it. DIRTY AS FUCK though

TS
TS
XO

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
well he's alive and not sitting in a basement with missin fingers
i'll take that if i were him...fuck the truck

Yeah back around 1999 I worked at a guitar factory across the boarder, so most of the employees were like guitar shop owners/lutheirs from around TJ and drove up every day. Most of them drove 'average' cars which mean like a new nissan truck. The guy with the new first gen Tacoma was found dead on the side of the road on the way up from his commute one day, shot in the head. The truck was never found

Dr. Charisma

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2003
Georgia
What is this

128523901_4022936731067736_7958077115152242578_n-jpg.84949

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
Yeah back around 1999 I worked at a guitar factory across the boarder, so most of the employees were like guitar shop owners/lutheirs from around TJ and drove up every day. Most of them drove 'average' cars which mean like a new nissan truck. The guy with the new first gen Tacoma was found dead on the side of the road on the way up from his commute one day, shot in the head. The truck was never found

my godfather is a pediatrician in Monterey
he drives a pos chevy cavalier

Reactions: Firewall97
TS
TS
XO

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
I'm not sure what that pink shit is really, weird the side airbag is out

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
I thought the cartels have more money than god. Why are they stealing trucks? It seems like a way to gain more unwanted attention.

• Haha
Reactions: pookrat

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman