Some dude got his 4runner stolen at gunpoint in Mexico v. Recovered

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
My Trailblazer SS is far from new, but it's cammed and obnoxiously loud. I'll be damned if I deliver someone in Mexico my recently built LS2 :rofl:. Always take the gf's inconspicuous ford fusion over.
Yea my friend would go to Mexico every other weekend and had a decked out 4runner. He bought a beater ass car to drive to mexico :rofl:

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
I used to get Sanborns at the border but it goes up every time it seems. Last time I called Allstate and was surprised they offered it. I think I’m covered within 100 miles of the border but Rocky Point is just beyond that

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
I used to get Sanborns at the border but it goes up every time it seems. Last time I called Allstate and was surprised they offered it. I think I’m covered within 100 miles of the border but Rocky Point is just beyond that
just buy a year and come to baja already u biaatch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld