Some of you may not believe the Bible but it's pretty evident that the Mark of the Beast (likely a microchip required to buy/sell) is coming soon

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
It's pretty obvious an implanted microchip in the hand or the forehead, likely for those without hand(s), will be required to conduct transactions in the near future.

Revelation 13:16-18

King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14:9-11

King James Version

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

"I am convinced that this technology is here to stay and we will think it nothing strange to have an implant in their hand," Sjoblad told the BBC in 2014, saying he hoped to get 1,000, then 10,000 people on board with the program.

Last edited:

Mr3plus1

Too many projects
Dec 24, 2001
Tomball, TX
Do you agree in the near future that government(s) will require a microchip to conduct transactions?

I'd love to say they can try, but lets be honest...there is too much shady shit going on up top for them to willingly vote a law in that makes it even more difficult to conduct said shady business.

TS
TS
zizi

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
no

I could elaborate, but no thanks
How do you think governments won't try and force us to be implanted with microchips under the guise of access to home and work locations, fighting payment fraud, kidnapping, general crime, etc.?

TS
TS
zizi

zizi

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
To those that don't believe in the Bible, will you be cool with getting a microchip (to conduct transactions) to be implanted in your head or hand?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
but yeah, i wanna be a cyborg so i'm down to get this process started, where do i sign up for my microchips?

Reactions: Lug

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
What in the fuck kind of lunacy have I wandered into? :rofl2:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor