TECH Someone trying to get my domains taken away?

18-1
Jun 26, 2006
I received this for 3 of my domains today.

Someone is probably pissed I am outranking them...

Dear Registrant,

This notice is to inform you that we have received a Whois Problem Report System (WDPRS) complaint from ICANN in regard to
inaccurate whois contact data associated with your domain name(s):

In accordance with ICANN policy, failure to maintain complete and accurate whois contact details may result in your registration
and/or other Service(s) being suspended or terminated or may not be renewed.

You are required to verify that the current contact data, as it appears in the public whois lookup, is both complete and accurate.
If any updates or changes are required, please make the necessary updates and confirm once completed.

You MUST reply to this message within 15 days (per ICANN policy) in order to avoid the disabling of your domain name registration.

Regards,
Whois Agent
eNom, Inc., a Demand Media company
My info is correct, I just have WhoIs Guard enabled.

TS
TS

18-1
Jun 26, 2006
3 minutes later:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and attention to this matter. Based on your response we are considering the WHOIS data to be verified, and no further action is required on your part.

We have included the original report from InterNIC with this email for your review. Please understand that per ICANN policy we are required to make you aware of these notices.

The original report included as part of this email is provided at your request for further information regarding your domain. Its contents are included in their entirety and have not been altered in any way by eNom. Please understand that all claims made in the original report are not made by eNom, but by the original reporting party.

Regards,
WHOIS Agent
eNom, Inc., a Demand Media company

fuck off faggot

TS
TS

18-1
Jun 26, 2006
Funny part is.... in the 2nd reply email, it gave me the guys IP and domain. Wonder if I should use some dark side forces to yank his PR5 from google...

DnA02

Hey, how YOU doin?!
OT Supporter
May 27, 2004
Funny part is.... in the 2nd reply email, it gave me the guys IP and domain. Wonder if I should use some dark side forces to yank his PR5 from google...

not sure what dark side forces mean but do it

Browning

Most Adblocked AV Ever
Feb 14, 2005
not sure what dark side forces mean but do it

swdfra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor