FIT Something interesting happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekierthanyou

Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro
May 11, 2007
Covina, CA
I got back from 4 weeks in Europe on Friday, and had held at 182lbs the entire time. Between Friday and now I have dropped to 175, without me really changing much... I'm back to my diet that I was on when I left, but that's about it. It just seems really odd that I was killing myself to lose weight before I left, and now that I'm back the weight is falling off without me even trying... I wonder if it's because I had carbs upon carbs upon carbs in Italy for the last 3 weeks, and now that I'm back I'm near zero carbs again? I guess that surprises me because I would have expected to gain weight in Italy then?

Thoughts?

Cliffs: Spent 4 weeks in Europe, 3 of those in Italy eating pasta and pizza but didn't gain weight. Got home, went low carb again, lost 7lbs in 4 days. Why?

TS
TS
geekierthanyou

geekierthanyou

Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro
May 11, 2007
Covina, CA
Ahh water weight.. so I did lose weight in Europe but I replaced it with water... okay, that makes sense. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor