CAR Something, something...milk. Yada yada, krautburner.

IWRXIT

OT Supporter
Nov 8, 2005
Long story short.
Went to buy a 2014 Stage 3 Roush GT and missed it by under an hour. Got salty and bought a B8 S4 the next day. Already have single and twin turbo vehicles, and a modular NA V8. Blown awd seemed like a good idea.

I'm fingerfucking my phone to death...

Last edited:
TS
TS
IWRXIT

IWRXIT

OT Supporter
Nov 8, 2005
Let me know if you want a dual pulley set up and an APR cooling system. I’d like to put my SQ5 back to stock before selling :nx:

I just flashed IE Stage 1 ECU and TCU tunes last night. Fighting the urge to go DP.
30 days in and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stop until I break it.

Joshuaua

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2003
Land of wine and fires
I just flashed IE Stage 1 ECU and TCU tunes last night. Fighting the urge to go DP.
30 days in and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stop until I break it.

Well, let me know - I wouldn’t charge for the parts if you have a mechanic that will swap the pulleys/belt. I’m in NorCal, and I think you are too-ish?

TS
TS
IWRXIT

IWRXIT

OT Supporter
Nov 8, 2005
Well, let me know - I wouldn’t charge for the parts if you have a mechanic that will swap the pulleys/belt. I’m in NorCal, and I think you are too-ish?

I'm from the Bay Area, but I live up in Washington now. That's a hell of a deal, though.

Reactions: Joshuaua

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan