GUN Sons of Guns

Foolish

Jul 3, 2001
Birmingham
ya, i noticed he mentioned they do a shitload of saiga on one of the shows this week.

as far as producers ruining it, i sure as shit hope they told the daughter to act like that. either that, or she's just nervous being on tv.

Vermincelli

Banned
Oct 11, 2004
GET OFF MY LAWN!
they make ok stuff that is over priced

I was rolling when they designed a masterkey out of a saiga and those idiots on the SWAT team actually bought it. Considering there are already masterkeys out there on the market made from Remington 870s that are far far lighter for much less.

Oh and the whole suppressed shotgun episode was a fucking laugh. The guy made it out to be like he was the only one who figured it out and built it even though suppressed shotguns have been around for years.

dpixel8 is right, they should have stayed the hell away from Discovery because now they look like backwoods rednecks that just toss shit together. Sometimes it's best to just let your products and word of mouth do the marketing while you keep your mouth shut and keep the customers from seeing what goes on behind the counter.

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Had high hopes. But the show is shit. 2k for a suppressed shotty,,, wow do suppressors actually cost that much?

AF Rugby

Gun in my mouth, I pray for the sunshine
Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
No. They're very well known in the AK and Saiga community for their high quality stuff.

Why the fuck are you putting words in my mouth?

they sold that nice .22 silenced pistol for 300 bucks.. seemed like a fair deal to me... most of the machine work looks quality from what you can see on TV..

Sailor Jerry

Nov 13, 2007
Dirtona Beach
they sold that nice .22 silenced pistol for 300 bucks.. seemed like a fair deal to me... most of the machine work looks quality from what you can see on TV..

The pistol itself was $300. That didn't include the suppressor.

They're not even fuckin close to hacks. :ugh:

Let me rephrase, then: From what I've seen on the show, they appear to be a bunch of hillbilly hacks that charge way too much.

Sailor Jerry

Nov 13, 2007
Dirtona Beach
what gun do you think it was for 300$? the issc?

It was a Walther P22.

MaWBQ.jpg

TS
TS
Fucker

Fucker

out of the fast lane, bitches
Jan 28, 2005
The Left Coast
No. They're very well known in the AK and Saiga community for their high quality stuff.

Why the fuck are you putting words in my mouth?

i'm interested and i've been respectful, it was a fucking question, hence the question mark. your remark could have been taken either way. tone down the disrespect.

spankaveli

Jul 23, 2002
LA. State, not City.
i'm interested and i've been respectful, it was a fucking question, hence the question mark. your remark could have been taken either way. tone down the disrespect.

I don't know what color the trees are in your world, nor do I have any fucking clue how you could twist "They are far from hacks" into "they're very poor gun smiths that make firearms for style over function?"

SnakeEater

May 23, 2006
Burma
they make ok stuff that is over priced

I was rolling when they designed a masterkey out of a saiga and those idiots on the SWAT team actually bought it. Considering there are already masterkeys out there on the market made from Remington 870s that are far far lighter for much less.

Oh and the whole suppressed shotgun episode was a fucking laugh. The guy made it out to be like he was the only one who figured it out and built it even though suppressed shotguns have been around for years.

dpixel8 is right, they should have stayed the hell away from Discovery because now they look like backwoods rednecks that just toss shit together. Sometimes it's best to just let your products and word of mouth do the marketing while you keep your mouth shut and keep the customers from seeing what goes on behind the counter.
I'm surprised that haven't got a call from KAC yet.

TS
TS
Fucker

Fucker

Jan 28, 2005
The Left Coast
I don't know what color the trees are in your world, nor do I have any fucking clue how you could twist "They are far from hacks" into "they're very poor gun smiths that make firearms for style over function?"

the trees are green here at the moment. clearly polite, intelligent discourse is beyond your meager abilities. you're the worst kind of southern stereotype, perpetuating the hostile, ignorant "deliverance" redneck cliché. i would think you'd be more interested in helping people understand firearms and shooting sports than arguing about syntax and punctuation, an area where you obviously need help.

TS
TS
Fucker

Fucker

Jan 28, 2005
The Left Coast
so, general consensus is that they do ak and shotgun type weapons well but the show makes them look like monkeys hammering on things and should be taken with a grain of salt. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor