FIT Soups and Chilis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride43

Aug 15, 2006
do you guys know of any good soup/stew/chilis there are out there? nutrition wise and taste, I know hormel turkey chili is pretty good with nutrition and protein, but im sick of it. thanks

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
do you guys know of any good soup/stew/chilis there are out there? nutrition wise and taste, I know hormel turkey chili is pretty good with nutrition and protein, but im sick of it. thanks

http://forums.offtopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129

unavailable_chunky1.jpg

+

TBoneSteak1.jpg

Juke Box Hero

Aug 5, 2005
fococo
what ive been doing is taking any chunky soup, or whatever isnt that bullshit condensed crap and toss in a can of chicken or whatever.

ace

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
isnt sodium fine as long as you drink enough water?

for most people, sodium is only bad in extremely high amounts...somebody who drinks one or two gallons of water a day and works out a few days a week may not need to worry as much

if you are a BB'er prepping for contest, then sodium matters

Juke Box Hero

Aug 5, 2005
fococo
for most people, sodium is only bad in extremely high amounts...somebody who drinks one or two gallons of water a day and works out a few days a week may not need to worry as much

if you are a BB'er prepping for contest, then sodium matters

cool

was gonna say, i get at least 200% of the DV.. but i still drink at least a gallon/day, 1.5-2 if its a on day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19