CREW SpaceX Launch - Crew 4

TS
TS
Topgun

Topgun

OT Supporter
May 23, 2003
MN
I know it's a 5 hour window, but is there a scheduled time for launch?

8:02 PM EDT exactly, they could decide to change this to any time in that 5 hour window before fueling starts. I think once fueling starts they're committed to the time, even with a 5 hour window it's not enough time to de-tank and try again.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

taqman15

May 2, 2002
san francisco
Some kind of apparatus, I don't know that I've ever seen details on the dragon toilet setup. Hope they're all good friends by this point, sure can't be much privacy.

probably something similar to this(video in link):

one of the civilian astronauts in the netflix documentary said the bathroom is in the ceiling and you pull a panel and there is a tube with a funnel which aligns with what is said in the vid :dunno:

edit: another link with what appears to be the actual toilet

5ece9110aee6a80a75550de5

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
science.

they gona fuck up there or what? who gona be the first to live stream their onlyfans from space?

Hoodoo

Jan 13, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Where the fuck does SpaceX get their broadcast team? One engineer explaining what is happening and several millenials of varying background all speaking with upspeak to tell
us how comfortable the passengers are.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor