CREW SpaceX Launch - Crew 4

Jim Lahey

OT Supporter
Sep 23, 2003
Virginia
Yeah, already launched, but this should not be normal to achieve this level of success. But glad it is! More people should be excited about this, but if it is normal, then that is better for us all.

TS
TS
Topgun

Topgun

OT Supporter
May 23, 2003
MN
24th launch of the year, maybe 7 more to go. The way they started the year I was hoping to see more Starlink go up. :hsd: Still, 24 launches and only one lost booster on a failed landing, crazy.

5th crewed flight. :bowdown: Boeing should just give up on starliner at this point.

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
24th launch of the year, maybe 7 more to go. The way they started the year I was hoping to see more Starlink go up. :hsd: Still, 24 launches and only one lost booster on a failed landing, crazy.

5th crewed flight. :bowdown: Boeing should just give up on starliner at this point.

The lack of Starlink sucks ass. My family has life plans based on this technology availability.

Can't wait for the Heavy launches this next year though!

Reactions: Topgun

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN

I know I'm a little late, but I watch Neil and Chuck Nice on Startalk, but I take breaks so I can binge a few episodes for my "podcast listening" on the way to work. And they just recently did this one and had the Mission Pilot on for Q&A. :x:

Also, he kinda shit on Jeff Bezos for not actually going into space. This was only 15 minutes. :rofl:

• Love
Reactions: herpes

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:

I know I'm a little late, but I watch Neil and Chuck Nice on Startalk, but I take breaks so I can binge a few episodes for my "podcast listening" on the way to work. And they just recently did this one and had the Mission Pilot on for Q&A. :x:

Also, he kinda shit on Jeff Bezos for not actually going into space. This was only 15 minutes. :rofl:

Vilians in space :noes:

• Wow
Reactions: Twinsen

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
"we dont expect any weather holds"

giphy.gif

Reactions: MrBlonde

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor