Squirt is pee. Hope this helps

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Yo, cervical mucus is a handy tool for the single man (or men with partners in their reproductive years). You can pretty much figure out the probability of fertility if you know the different consistencies of it.

And if you are not fixed, potentially even avoid getting trapped with child support. :noes:

TMYK. :bigthumb:
Absolute true story: My ex father in law is a doctor. One time we were sitting in the car while she and her step mom were running inside a store real quick. For some reason he starts talking about all these cute girls her brother is dating, and he deadass says “Ya know he needs to just line them all up and do a quick speculum check to pick one”.
Couldn’t decide if I wanted my ex to come back out of that store immediately, or never.

• Haha
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Absolute true story: My ex father in law is a doctor. One time we were sitting in the car while she and her step mom were running inside a store real quick. For some reason he starts talking about all these cute girls her brother is dating, and he deadass says “Ya know he needs to just line them all up and do a quick speculum check to pick one”.
Couldn’t decide if I wanted my ex to come back out of that store immediately, or never.
Depends on whether ya'll were already married or not. :noes:

But, damn. That makes me feel all kinds of (probably close to accurate) things about male OB/GYNs. :yikes:

The original comment was geared more toward the fact that we legit have at least one 40+ year old OD who earnestly believe that certain types of CM are specific to certain races - and he told us all about it in explicit detail. Instead of just being a sign that any woman is closer to egg release vs. not.

• Wow
Reactions: Colleen and Nikuk

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX

But, damn. That makes me feel all kinds of (probably close to accurate) things about male OB/GYNs. :yikes:

The original comment was geared more toward the fact that we legit have at least one 40+ year old OD who earnestly believe that certain types of CM are specific to certain races - and he told us all about it in explicit detail. Instead of just being a sign that any woman is closer to egg release vs. not.
We’d only been dating a few months by then

• Haha

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
I mustve missed that one, jfc

• Haha

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Made it 37 years without hearing the phrase “cervical mucus”, what will the world teach me next i wonder

Also where else would squirt come from if not the bladder, a special squirt reserve tank that only ~1 in 5 women have?

Edit: i remember the first time a girl told me she had bacterial vaginosis, i thought it sounded so cool for some reason. It was not cool in the end.
I remember the first time a wonderful young woman told me about what I thought was her boyfriend - Emil Fisher.
Turns out she was saying 'anal fissure' and I got it all mixed up.

CASUAL

CEO of Antifa
OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2020
Bay Area
I don't know why this tab was still open in my browser, but without reading the thread....I don't really care what it is. I make my SO blast like I'm sitting front row with Gallagher smashing watermelons. I need to start bringing a parka like I'm in the splash zone at Seaworld.

Whatever is coming out of her, I don't give a fuck. The look in her eyes when I make it happen is like she just met God, so I'm gonna keep doing whatever I need to do to make her feel that way and continue changing the sheets regularly.

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
I don't know why this tab was still open in my browser, but without reading the thread....I don't really care what it is. I make my SO blast like I'm sitting front row with Gallagher smashing watermelons. I need to start bringing a parka like I'm in the splash zone at Seaworld.

Whatever is coming out of her, I don't give a fuck. The look in her eyes when I make it happen is like she just met God, so I'm gonna keep doing whatever I need to do to make her feel that way and continue changing the sheets regularly.

Reactions: skeletor25rs

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦

Yah the dude gynecologist that I saw was weird and I refuse to go back. He did want to give me a hysterectomy and the girl gynecologist who I also saw said I should wait.

I want a hysterectomy but I'm not going back to him 😕

• Support

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Yah the dude gynecologist that I saw was weird and I refuse to go back. He did want to give me a hysterectomy and the girl gynecologist who I also saw said I should wait.

I want a hysterectomy but I'm not going back to him 😕
My sisters male OBGYN gave her a hysterectomy but he left something in there and now she lives in the PNW so she’ll have to find a new deal to resolve it. :eek:

My female OB doesn’t refuse, but she suggests there are more positives to keeping it all than negatives to wholesale removal.

• Wow
Reactions: Colleen

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002

he didn't say his ex-FIL was an OB/gyn :hsughno:

not having any male OB/gyns means that the entire L&D ward is 100% women, and that is not a good thing. the steady stream of drama and infighting is ridiculous. and I'm hearing this all from a female OB/gyn who can't take it.

Also, the only OB/gyn I know who went to prison was a woman, so.......

Reactions: Kafka

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
My sisters male OBGYN gave her a hysterectomy but he left something in there and now she lives in the PNW so she’ll have to find a new deal to resolve it. :eek:

My female OB doesn’t refuse, but she suggests there are more positives to keeping it all than negatives to wholesale removal.
Yah that's what she said to me too and she was thrilled I was on the patch because of how it gives you a steady amount of hormones vs a pill which wears off till the next pill.

That's crazy about your sister... my dad needs to go back in because apparently they messed up the mesh inside covering his hernia. I still don't understand how they did that when he had his gallbladder and pancreas surgery but it's another 3-4 weeks recovery post now 😒

• Support
Reactions: Kafka

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
I'm sitting on the porch having a smoke with, apparently, her pee, still in my beard and soaking in my shirt while she's quivering having aftershocks in bed. If squirt being pee is a bad thing, then I'm a bad, bad boy.
You sound drunk on piss if I’m being honest

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
That's crazy about your sister... my dad needs to go back in because apparently they messed up the mesh inside covering his hernia. I still don't understand how they did that when he had his gallbladder and pancreas surgery but it's another 3-4 weeks recovery post now 😒
they probably didn't "mess it up." he probably has more reactive adhesions or has developed an additional incisional hernia. I've seen that about 10x more often. also, pancreas surgery is complicated as shit.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
they probably didn't "mess it up." he probably has more reactive adhesions or has developed an additional incisional hernia. I've seen that about 10x more often. also, pancreas surgery is complicated as shit.
My dad said something about they did something during removing gallbladder and putting a Stent in his Pancras which effected the mesh. I'll have to ask him again since I was deep in stress and worry with my mom having tripple bypass and I can't remember now 🙃

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
sounds like he had gallstone pancreatitis and had an ERCP rather than pancreatic surgery, but the gallbladder removal is very unlikely to "mess up" your hernia mesh. if he had a complex hernia, those are just all kinds of fucked up to begin with.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
sounds like he had gallstone pancreatitis and had an ERCP rather than pancreatic surgery, but the gallbladder removal is very unlikely to "mess up" your hernia mesh. if he had a complex hernia, those are just all kinds of fucked up to begin with.
He has a big cyst on his pancreas that they didn't want to remove and drained instead. He goes for a follow up scan there to see if it has grown.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman