Squirt is pee. Hope this helps

Chirp08

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2008
I had an old GF who did this regularly. I called her the Hank Aaron of sex. every time she went to the plate, there was a good chance she could knock it out of the park.

I once discovered a yeast infection that she had been neglecting. It was like feta cheese.
I was a rookie and had no idea what the hell was going on down there.

200.gif

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
Old roommate brought home some girl from a bar. She squirted all over his bed. Then proceeded to knock over a glass of water on his nightstand and ruined his phone.

I woke up to sheeting hanging out back.

• Haha
Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
Old roommate brought home some girl from a bar. She squirted all over his bed. Then proceeded to knock over a glass of water on his nightstand and ruined his phone.

I woke up to sheeting hanging out back.
Was it washed? If not:

R.gif

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Had a FWB who would squirt anytime she was on top. She was married and we’d bang at a three hour hotel. I didn’t care how wet their shit got. Took her up north to the family cabin and she tried to get it on the couch. Had to scold her and fuck her on the picknick table outside. B511DAB2-095A-410C-A74F-82F8CA9D9679.jpeg

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
A urethral catheter was inserted before sexual stimulation and the bladder was emptied. Then, a mixture of indigo carmine (10 ml) and saline (40 ml) was injected into the bladder. Sexual stimulation was provided to facilitate squirting, which was videotaped and verified. The secretions were collected in sterile cups, and prostate specific antigen (PSA) and glucose levels were measured.

Videotaped and verified. There were some interesting people on both sides of this study.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
A urethral catheter was inserted before sexual stimulation and the bladder was emptied. Then, a mixture of indigo carmine (10 ml) and saline (40 ml) was injected into the bladder. Sexual stimulation was provided to facilitate squirting, which was videotaped and verified. The secretions were collected in sterile cups, and prostate specific antigen (PSA) and glucose levels were measured.

Videotaped and verified. There were some interesting people on both sides of this study.
Well where's the fucking link Dr Peepee

ppzzus

Oct 13, 2003
Cincinnati
My ex used to sweat it wasn't pee until I made her smell the mattress. Made her buy those waterproof sheets after she ruined a whole ass mattress.

• Barf
Reactions: T_Dawgg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman