Squirt is pee. Hope this helps

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
but what's the white stuff?
I think that's the lube they make when they're horny. Might turn white like that due to friction :dunno:
Cervical mucus.
👍
There’s white stuff that comes out when ovulating.

…don’t you have a wife that can explain this to you?
👍

The number of times I have had to post this link since the "fucking pussy connoisseur over here" line from @kitty within the last year is both surprising and revolting. :rofl:

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
  • Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
LIeB.gif

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
Ok, so what's the red stuff that comes out sometimes?
Blood and uterine lining.

You guys know there's a bunch of stuff that comes out of us besides pee, blood and cream pies, right?
And even yeast infections are normal. Even the cleanest women get them from time to time.

• Barf
Reactions: Nikuk and Narc

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Blood and uterine lining.

You guys know there's a bunch of stuff that comes out of us besides pee, blood and cream pies, right?
And even yeast infections are normal. Even the cleanest women get them from time to time.
Next youre going to tell me poop comes out of yall?

chickenfcker

OT Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Made it 37 years without hearing the phrase “cervical mucus”, what will the world teach me next i wonder

Also where else would squirt come from if not the bladder, a special squirt reserve tank that only ~1 in 5 women have?

Edit: i remember the first time a girl told me she had bacterial vaginosis, i thought it sounded so cool for some reason. It was not cool in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikuk and DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Made it 37 years without hearing the phrase “cervical mucus”, what will the world teach me next i wonder

Also where else would squirt come from if not the bladder, a special squirt reserve tank that only ~1 in 5 women have?

Edit: i remember the first time a girl told me she had bacterial vaginosis, i thought it sounded so cool for some reason. It was not cool in the end.
Yo, cervical mucus is a handy tool for the single man (or men with partners in their reproductive years). You can pretty much figure out the probability of fertility if you know the different consistencies of it.

And if you are not fixed, potentially even avoid getting trapped with child support. :noes:

TMYK. :bigthumb:

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004

You've never seen those videos where they call it "creamy" and the girl leaves a ton of white stuff all over his wiener?

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Yo, cervical mucus is a handy tool for the single man (or men with partners in their reproductive years). You can pretty much figure out the probability of fertility if you know the different consistencies of it.

And if you are not fixed, potentially even avoid getting trapped with child support. :noes:

TMYK. :bigthumb:
Eyo girl before we get down lemme peep that cervical mucus aight

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman