Squirt is pee. Hope this helps

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
Yo, cervical mucus is a handy tool for the single man (or men with partners in their reproductive years). You can pretty much figure out the probability of fertility if you know the different consistencies of it.

And if you are not fixed, potentially even avoid getting trapped with child support. :noes:

TMYK. :bigthumb:

giphy.gif

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
Blood and uterine lining.

You guys know there's a bunch of stuff that comes out of us besides pee, blood and cream pies, right?
And even yeast infections are normal. Even the cleanest women get them from time to time.
Does it feel like you are talking to a bunch of 8th graders? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
Yo, cervical mucus is a handy tool for the single man (or men with partners in their reproductive years). You can pretty much figure out the probability of fertility if you know the different consistencies of it.

And if you are not fixed, potentially even avoid getting trapped with child support. :noes:

TMYK. :bigthumb:
By the time I would determine what mucus she has it would be too late. We're doing the dang thing. She can just take a plan b if shit doesn't go to plan. I'll watch her take it like the rappers do.

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
I've never played with my mucus.. why do you know this.
Did you know if you haven't cum in a really long time like months and you finally cum if you keep jerking it some of the cum will turn into tiny gelatin consistency. It's odd for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman