Squirt is pee. Hope this helps

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
By the time I would determine what mucus she has it would be too late. We're doing the dang thing. She can just take a plan b if shit doesn't go to plan. I'll watch her take it like the rappers do.
Snort that shit biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Yo, cervical mucus is a handy tool for the single man (or men with partners in their reproductive years). You can pretty much figure out the probability of fertility if you know the different consistencies of it.

And if you are not fixed, potentially even avoid getting trapped with child support. :noes:

TMYK. :bigthumb:
I was only gone about 18 months and I feel like ot collectively hit menopause in my absence

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I was only gone about 18 months and I feel like ot collectively hit menopause in my absence
Sir, 20 and 30 year olds are the most fertile. If you’re just now learning this in your late 30s, someone failed you. Big time.

Narc

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Did you know if you haven't cum in a really long time like months and you finally cum if you keep jerking it some of the cum will turn into tiny gelatin consistency. It's odd for sure.
One time I jizzed like 5 times in 2 hours and the last time the sea-ment was clear and had clumps like dried up silicone in between

Reactions: Charlie

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
When your partner seeks to comfort you and says, “you know for some people that’s their fetish” it just means it is not their fetish. :rofl:

:(
No, fuck that, don't hold yourself back just because your partners a little squeamish, that's no way to live your life.
Especially if you're life partners, you inevitably accept some of their nonsense, and they accept yours.
Seriously.

p.s., antsy ...

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
Maam, 15-25 years old maybe. Some education system let you down big time.
a 15-year old might get pregnant easily, but her body is not going to handle a pregnancy quite as well as it would several years later. and age 25-30 is still prime time. My wife had our kids at 25 and 27, got pregnant the first month after going off birth control :rofl:

Here's the WHO statement on adolescent pregnancy: Adolescent mothers (aged 10–19 years) face higher risks of eclampsia, puerperal endometritis and systemic infections than women aged 20–24 years, and babies of adolescent mothers face higher risks of low birth weight, preterm birth and severe neonatal condition.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Sir, 20 and 30 year olds are the most fertile. If you’re just now learning this in your late 30s, someone failed you. Big time.
Yeah this isn't commentary about my education, this is commentary regarding how fucking old you all are.

Miss me with that late 30s jab ya old bat

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Yeah this isn't commentary about my education, this is commentary regarding how fucking old you all are.

Miss me with that late 30s jab ya old bat
Your GF is 38, IIRC? If she’s not, I apologize, but I remember her being near 40.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman