TS
TS
BStork

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
it's not even the 3rd best Outkast album

While southern and aquemeni are great albums, I feel like Stankonia is really where they came into their own. They were able to maintain lyrical ability and storytelling while also finding commercial appeal imo

Reactions: boredmonk
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Andre isn't underrated so much but I really wish he was still in the shit.

I appreciate his reasoning for being out though.

He's 100% not underrated. It's incredible how so many people / peers can rate you among the top in your craft and you still would lack the confidence to put out new music. His verse on T.I.'s sorry is really good and touches on that.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
He's 100% not underrated. It's incredible how so many people / peers can rate you among the top in your craft and you still would lack the confidence to put out new music. His verse on T.I.'s sorry is really good and touches on that.
mental shit is shit man. fuckin thing sucks. I want more of his beauty in this world.

Reactions: BStork

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
While southern and aquemeni are great albums, I feel like Stankonia is really where they came into their own. They were able to maintain lyrical ability and storytelling while also finding commercial appeal imo

tenor.gif

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
mental shit is shit man. fuckin thing sucks. I want more of his beauty in this world.
Check this out if you haven't yet. It's a fucking awesome interview.

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
God damn every album went platinum. I guess I am not surprised but never really though about it before. That is quite the accomplishment.

I am surprised only 1 hit #1 on the charts though. Even Aquemnin and Stankonia not hitting #1 on R&B charts it something else. Just goes to show how good rap used to be. :sad2:

Screenshot 2020-10-09 092741.jpg

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
are people unironically claiming that Aquemini isn't the absolute best outkast album ever made? Because that's the only one on the list that belongs on a top 10 album list imho

Reactions: eK

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
Big boi busy these days worrying about his son not getting a concussion at Oregon

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Great yes, better than aquemini or atliens I don't know young playa.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan