ENT Star citizen is dead all hail Elite Dangerous as the king v.new expac

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
My dumbass bought a couple hundred dollars of star citizen ships 6 years ago 🤦‍♂️
Mistakes were made but I can see how. It’s a convincing case and it would have been good if they made a game instead of several tech demos

Last edited:

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
My dumbass bought a couple hundred dollars of star citizen ships 6 years ago 🤦‍♂️

If you haven't logged in in a few years, give it a shot. There's actually quite a bit to do in the current version. Mining, trade, piracy, etc.. are all in the game and functional. It is still buggy as hell however.

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
Are there any dates for star citizen anything? The single player was almost ready for release when the n64 came out.

Reactions: VicenteFox

Jeebus

Sep 27, 2000
KNOCK KNOCK! LOL!
If you haven't logged in in a few years, give it a shot. There's actually quite a bit to do in the current version. Mining, trade, piracy, etc.. are all in the game and functional. It is still buggy as hell however.
I am done being a free alpha tester for gaming companies. These fuckers have zero excuse for not having squadron 42 out yet.

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

Apr 1, 2018
Functional is very loosely used here

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Are there any dates for star citizen anything? The single player was almost ready for release when the n64 came out.
I haven't been on it in a while but there was a pretty well running alpha that got a lot of updates even 2-3 years ago. I'd assume it's pretty decent these days as far as being able to spend time in.

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

Apr 1, 2018
I haven't been on it in a while but there was a pretty well running alpha that got a lot of updates even 2-3 years ago. I'd assume it's pretty decent these days as far as being able to spend time in.
With this expac elite has it beat in everything but ship interiors

Reactions: I<3URANUS
TS
TS
melroy

melroy

Apr 1, 2018
so instead of flying ships now its a FPS?
They’re adding a first person element to it though they’ve said they want you to be able to play as much or as little of it as you want. If you never want to touch it you won’t have to and if you never want you fly you won’t have to.

Reactions: El Molinon

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan