ENT Star Trek crew.. can you guess which episode this is from?

Scold

Nov 24, 2007
SJ,CA
DS9 > TNG even though Inner Light is the best ST episode period.

in regards to your song, I’m guessing it’s a slow dance scene somewhere but I can’t place it. Maybe kieko and O’Brien?

TS
TS
makemedie

makemedie

Jan 8, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
DS9 > TNG even though Inner Light is the best ST episode period.

in regards to your song, I’m guessing it’s a slow dance scene somewhere but I can’t place it. Maybe kieko and O’Brien?

Here's a hint: Not DS9. Not TNG. Possibly one of my favorite episodes from one of the least loved STs!

PS: How much of DS9 do I have to watch before I start loving it? I've struggled so far. :o

Scold

Nov 24, 2007
SJ,CA
Here's a hint: Not DS9. Not TNG. Possibly one of my favorite episodes from one of the least loved STs!

PS: How much of DS9 do I have to watch before I start loving it? I've struggled so far. :o
Pretty quickly you should love it. Do know that you have to watch DS9 in order. You can’t just watch a random episode as there is a continuous story line.

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
My favorite TNG episodes are Lower Decks and The Hunted.

But the flagship episodes, in my opinion, are Best of Both Worlds, Unification, and Chain of Command, in Next Generation of course. Also in TNG, The Inner Light and Darmok are good too.

My favorite DS9 episodes are Whispers and Chrysalis.

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Scold

Nov 24, 2007
SJ,CA

But the flagship episodes, in my opinion, are Best of Both Worlds, Unification, and Chain of Command, in Next Generation of course. Also in TNG, The Inner Light and Darmok are good too.

Did you just evoke Darmok as a great episode :rofl:

Reactions: Cyan Connect

Scold

Nov 24, 2007
SJ,CA
61ZPKI%2BZ4ML._AC_UX385_.jpg

TS
TS
makemedie

makemedie

Jan 8, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand

Did not like Darmok whatsoever. Rubbish.

Enjoyed the others you've listed.

The TNG First Contact episode was awesome. And the TNG episode where Data had to erase everyone's memory. And the other TNG episode where the Doctor is acting captain of the ship? Fantastic episodes.

Cyan Connect

OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
Did not like Darmok whatsoever. Rubbish.

Enjoyed the others you've listed.

The TNG First Contact episode was awesome. And the TNG episode where Data had to erase everyone's memory. And the other TNG episode where the Doctor is acting captain of the ship? Fantastic episodes.
Agreed. These are all good.

I am surprised no one ever mentions The Hunted directly as a good episode, with the Roga Danar character.

• Love

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
That episode was a fucking TRIP. That is the kinda episode that makes TNG the best Star Trek ever. I completely forgot about this episode till you brought it up.

I really wish they'd do a modern day remake of TNG. So fucking good.

But no, not from this episode :o

Thine own self?

TS
TS
makemedie

makemedie

Jan 8, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
Agreed. These are all good.

I am surprised no one ever mentions The Hunted directly as a good episode, with the Roga Danar character.

Yeah. You're right.

To me the best episodes aren't the ones where they explore the characters. I don't give a fuck about the characters. You can explore that in ANY TV Show. To me the best episodes are the ones where they explore and get super creative with what would really happen 400 years from now, what kind of weird shit you'd really come across, the possibilities of the universe etc.

I think this might be why I'm struggling with DS9 at the mo - it seems to be mostly character based rather than the possibilities of the future.

Cyan Connect

OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
It's not that bad really. I actually have a place in my heart for every Star Trek show. Even the new ones.

I just give it shit for the opening song and its worthless finale.
I like Russell Watson's Faith In The Heart better than Rod Stewart's Where My Heart Will Take Me.

Patch Adams looks like a good movie, starring Robin Williams. It's too bad that I cry when I hear Rod Stewart's version because it makes me think of Robin Williams and I break down because he (Williams) was a great man.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448