GAME STAR TREK CREW: if you're not playing Fleet Command idk about your life choices v.mobile

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
yeah aint nobody got time for that shit :rofl:

i pick up my phone a few times a day to do things. never coordinate with anyone else :o
I get a lot of things done throughout the day in small bursts, my alliance wanted to setup a line chat, I was :yikes:

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
10% of people made up 70% of thee purchases in 2016. Most people aren't spending a ton, but a small group goes apeshit.
lel :werd:

In all the years I’ve played mobile games prob spent $20 and that was because I had been given itunes GC

:hyper: @ people paying hundreds for single items

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
lel :werd:

In all the years I’ve played mobile games prob spent $20 and that was because I had been given itunes GC

:hyper: @ people paying hundreds for single items
That's why they keep fucking making these stupid games and why EA tried to take advantage of it with the loot boxes. I don't really bother with multiplayer games much anymore.

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
fuck. i seriously hope not.
Well I mean nimoy’s spock has made it to Kelvin

And since CBS/paramount are pushing the new universe more I really don’t see them busting out old style costumes and sets for picard now

HMSS013

Nov 19, 2003
Bellevue
Well I mean nimoy’s spock has made it to Kelvin

And since CBS/paramount are pushing the new universe more I really don’t see them busting out old style costumes and sets for picard now

so your argument is that it's not shit because Leonard Nimoy made a cameo once...

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
so your argument is that it's not shit because Leonard Nimoy made a cameo once...
no I'm just saying how things will most likely be

1 & 3 were trainwrecks

2 as a trek movie was ok; as a standalone action scifi movie it was good

HMSS013

Nov 19, 2003
Bellevue
no I'm just saying how things will most likely be

1 & 3 were trainwrecks

2 as a trek movie was ok; as a standalone action scifi movie it was good

wait...you thought 'Into Darkness' was OK?! that movie was so retarded I walked out of the theater...

HMSS013

Nov 19, 2003
Bellevue
sure... the Enterprise is now a submarine.

sure... Cumberbatch is a brooding ethno-India eugenics supervillain with his "i can save your dying little girl with my blood" routine

and getting Spock to yell 'Khaaaaan'?! ...i'll pass on seeing that hot garbage again, i'd rather stab myself in the dick.

Reactions: Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
sure... the Enterprise is now a submarine.

sure... Cumberbatch is a brooding ethno-India eugenics supervillain with his "i can save your dying little girl with my blood" routine

and getting Spock to yell 'Khaaaaan'?! ...i'll pass on seeing that hot garbage again, i'd rather stab myself in the dick.
You aight?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19