GAME STAR TREK CREW: if you're not playing Fleet Command idk about your life choices v.mobile

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
sure... the Enterprise is now a submarine.

sure... Cumberbatch is a brooding ethno-India eugenics supervillain with his "i can save your dying little girl with my blood" routine

and getting Spock to yell 'Khaaaaan'?! ...i'll pass on seeing that hot garbage again, i'd rather stab myself in the dick.
:rofl:

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
BTW they have since added discovery storylines and with new IP rights

we should eventually see TNG, DS9 and Voyager content

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
I am 14th on solo raids for our server πŸ€‘πŸ˜ˆ

TLu7XmK.jpg

87tfTU0.jpg

but only 914th in overall power πŸ˜…

tfvANZc.jpg

eDy4Ggg.jpg

• Cool
Reactions: cyclaptor
TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
i take the ol' if it bleeds it can be killed approach

edit: these gifs seem to work fine on desktop but not animated in mobile unless u click πŸ€”

hitting an L38 base

hitting L35, wait til the end of this one so you can see detailed hit info, took 11 attacks but eventually cracked the base and took all his shit 🀣🀣🀣

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
I could not pass the subspace anomaly at Codis Nu VI in Star Trek The Next Generation Echoes from the Past on Sega Genesis because the space alien in the weird spaceship kept killing me. There was like one ship that came out of the anomaly and it kept killing my ship (The Enterprise).

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey
TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
i have spent almost a year in L29-30

playing the long game; fully maxed out my Saladin and my main lootship pulls 2million per hit 😈

TigreTek

omega member
OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2001
i have spent almost a year in L29-30

playing the long game; fully maxed out my Saladin and my main lootship pulls 2million per hit 😈
Sally's at about 950k. Locked fed rep and working on Klingon now.

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
Sally's at about 950k. Locked fed rep and working on Klingon now.
Yeah locking koingon is a must just so u van mine crystal easier instead of relying on flip systems

Someone tried to take our territory last weekend did not go well for them πŸ˜…

eault6z.jpg

Last edited:

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Looks interesting. I would be more likely to play it if it were a generic space game and not Star Trek.

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
Looks interesting. I would be more likely to play it if it were a generic space game and not Star Trek.
TBH it actually is

The only thing trek about it is the skins

There's piracy, base raiding, etc on it and constant wars not very trek like at all πŸ˜…

Last edited:

TigreTek

omega member
OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2001
Still playing?
yep. parked it at 35 and grinding BPs for my ent. The one whale alliance on our server has bullied enough other alliances into being their cuckolds that TC is dead. They own everything.

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
yep. parked it at 35 and grinding BPs for my ent. The one whale alliance on our server has bullied enough other alliances into being their cuckolds that TC is dead. They own everything.
Similar to here

Since we are 99% f2p (save for the simple battlepass) alliance, slow going but i am getting close to OPS39

Today i won the iss jelly pursuit, so have full bp waiting for me when i build the shipyard 😎

I was (am?) a lower power 38 because i was saving uncommons for months to have ready to dump instead of upgrading augur and enterprise as res allowed

I tiered augur twice and ent 3x today in the last few minutes 😈

TS
TS
ayy

ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
Reached OPS 40 this week

6th on solo raiding tho 😈

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec