ENT Star Wars: Andor OFFISHUL Thread

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN

So the social media embargo was lifted today. And seems like it's reviewing well after the first 2 episodes. Can't remember if I posted it on here, but I had predicted it would be a slow burn, but good show. And that's literally what these people are saying.

So much prefer anything Star Wars related WITHOUT laser swords as of late. :rofl:

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
SPOILERS: Grace Randolph saw the first 4 episodes and said they're very slow with flashes of brilliance.

TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I'll watch it if the reviews are good, but let's be real, the odds of that happening are small.
I just had a feeling it'll be more like The Mandalorian. I'm tired of the same Skywalker stories. Want to see the underworld side of this universe. This hopefully is it. :hsd:

Disguy

Batman > Moon Knight
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2004
Just finished Ep1. Who is the uptight security guy (actor)? I think its the guy from Terminator: TSCC that played the new terminator. Anyone?

Edit: Garret Dillahunt is the actor i thought he was. Nothing on his IMDB for this show though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza