TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Binged all 3 episodes last night. This gone be gud.

Initial Social Media / Angry Joe summaries were spot on. Really feels like Bladerunner. Doesn't even feel like Star Wars, and that's a good thing. As dark and gritty as this show is so far, it really feels lived in and flehed out already with just 3 episodes. Can't wait to continue and we get 12 episodes I think. :x:

Reactions: SBrooks1

LatexAndStilettos

Sep 18, 2003
Middle west
the most annoying thing was watching the show on my ultrawide monitor, hitting full screen, and then getting black bars because they rendered their 21:9 video as 16:9. Or they are too cheap to use transcoders that can send that aspect ratio signal.

gee, thanks mouse
UQXfgU9.png

• Support
Reactions: Twinsen

Uncle Phil

Nov 15, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Watched the 1 episode and a liked it a lot, always wanted to see more of everyday people in their day to day life in Star Wars. Also had some Blade Runner vibes.

I can’t wait for a series on the person that designed Vader’s suit and then the person that had to go buy all the plastic for his suit. Did she/he get a bargain for the suit, how good was she/he at haggling. Followed up with the merchant that sold all the necessary plastic to design the suit. Can’t forget about all the merchants that weren’t able to get the sale, need a series on them too.

• Dislike
Reactions: remmy

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza