ENT Star Wars: Andor OFFISHUL Thread

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Yeah, it's pretty slow so far, I need to watch the latest ep. Shit should be getting ready to pop-off by now that the heist crew is formed?

Its being run in 3 episode Acts, and there are 12 episodes total, so ye - episode 6 should be lit

Each set of 3 episodes has a different director, i think

Reactions: Twinsen
TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Its being run in 3 episode Acts, and there are 12 episodes total, so ye - episode 6 should be lit

Each set of 3 episodes has a different director, i think
That's kinda what I figured when I watched the first 3 eps, it was like the 3-Arc Approach like in Clone Wars.

TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Man, that escape scene was fucking beautiful. :wtc:

And I love the blaster sounds in this series, huge improvement.

TIE fighters running through the canyons is sexy too. :bowdown:

Reactions: ERock

-Rico-

OT Supporter
Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
Episode 6 was ok. It's the usual star wars crap with a bank hiest we've seen a million times.

First 5 episodes where a really slow build up. Had to keep watching it in the background while I do other stuff to keep interested. lol

All that could have been a one hour show. not 6 Episodes. lol

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Episode 6 was ok. It's the usual star wars crap with a bank hiest we've seen a million times.

First 5 episodes where a really slow build up. Had to keep watching it in the background while I do other stuff to keep interested. lol

All that could have been a one hour show. not 6 Episodes. lol

nah, eps 1 and 2 were build up for ep 3, eps 4 and 5 were build ups for ep 6. ep 3 was not a "really slow build up," it was an explosive and awesome payoff for the build up in eps 1 and 2, same with 6 and 4 and 5.

• Haha
Reactions: -Rico- and Twinsen

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Great things happen when the franchise ditches jedi and skywalkers.
It’s interesting that you put it that way. I was going to come back with a solid, well thought and articulated argument, then realized you are right.

Hoodoo

OT Supporter
Jan 13, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
It’s interesting that you put it that way. I was going to come back with a solid, well thought and articulated argument, then realized you are right.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Over 40+ years, with as big as the star wars universe is, they only managed to push out 3 movies about a grandfather. Three movies about his children. Three movies about their children. Centered entirely on wizardry, revolving around tattoine.

Nevermind the rebellion, the empire, the systems the empire conquered, experiences of stormtroopers, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman