TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
This show is too good to even be Star Wars related.
I just have a bad feeling it's not getting the views it deserves. :hsd:

But it doesn't need to go on forever anyway, so as long as it comes to a solid close in season 2, I'll be happy.

TS
TS
Twinsen

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
So ready to see the climax. The trustee of Andor's block, holy shit he was fucking furious at the end. I :rofl: when Andor asked him how many guards the last time and gave it up instantly. :rofl:

That entire prison about to reek havoc on that place! :bowdown:

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
So ready to see the climax. The trustee of Andor's block, holy shit he was fucking furious at the end. I :rofl: when Andor asked him how many guards the last time and gave it up instantly. :rofl:

That entire prison about to wreak havoc on that place! :bowdown:
that episode is so good :tbow:

artisan

OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2007
NY
I didn't read one post in the 5 pages.. is this show worth watching? I'm not a Star Wars nerd that will nit pick; but is it worth the watch?

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
I didn't read one post in the 5 pages.. is this show worth watching? I'm not a Star Wars nerd that will nit pick; but is it worth the watch?
Best content on TV equal to Game of Thrones. And I’m not a Star Wars nerd either.

The cinematography, production design, costume, locations are some of the most incredible shit I’ve ever seen. And the story and acting is beyond amazing.

This ain’t a Star Wars show. It’s something different set in a Star Wars world.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman